IT.COM

discuss Are domain hacks good??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Branded Domains

Be YouTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i'd love to own:

inter.net

too cool.

•••
•••
I own

virtual inter.net
virtual pla.net

•••
•••
•••
we already got website with .is hacks
like who.is and time.is...

•••
anyone with their hacks???

•••
Can a company sue for trademark if we register their name in hacks? For example, registering samsu.ng would mean we only registered the term samsu under the ccTLD of Nigeria. Unless samsu is trademarked by samsung, they can't claim rights over samsu.ng, right?

Note: This is a question, I am not claiming that they can or cannot claim TM over hacks, I am having a doubt please do clarify as it would help many others as well. Thank You.

•••
@Dineshkp If i remember right Pepsi bought pep.si for a good $18k

But some might feel its TM issues. Anyways it gives you a chance for just 1 buyer. So better to invest in domains that can have good end-users and not get into trouble

•••
@Dineshkp If i remember right Pepsi bought pep.si for a good $18k

But some might feel its TM issues. Anyways it gives you a chance for just 1 buyer. So better to invest in domains that can have good end-users and not get into trouble
Lucky seller:xf.smile:

•••
yup! lucky seller.

Its true though, the scope of the selling potential closes to a single target. But if you are able to hand-reg the name, and you got some spare cash, then you can make the gamble ;) Whats life without some risks and surprises.

Last edited:
•••
yup! lucky seller.

Its true though, the scope of the selling potential closes to single target. But if you are able to hand-reg the name, and you got some spare cash, then you can make the gamble ;) Whats life without some risks and surprises.
yeah true...:xf.rolleyes:

•••
next domain hack please---->>>>>>>>>>>>>>

•••
•••
•••
Have to come clean here... I just registered my first domain hack.

I can't get my name in a .com so I hacked it instead and used the .es extension to spell out my last name of James.

Now my portfolio looks like this:
.com = 860
.tips = 1
.es = 1
.ca = 1
.co.uk = 1

•••
Have to come clean here... I just registered my first domain hack.

I can't get my name in a .com so I hacked it instead and used the .es extension to spell out my last name of James.

Now my portfolio looks like this:
.com = 860
.tips = 1
.es = 1
.ca = 1
.co.uk = 1
congrats buddy

•••
•••
i'd like to own

portfol.io

•••
Don't own any hacks but I think short domain hacks are very cool. Stuff like:

who.is
ban.jo
lol.cat

Tasty.

•••
still tasty hacks are there to make....:P

•••
•••
•••
Just Registered TshirtPrinting.press

•••
I think some of you are confusing hacks and span the dot names. Just like all the new "Generic" TLD's any cc tld that is a word like, .me .us .to can span the dot like marry.me or make a hack like aweso.me

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back