Domain Empire

AVOID NamePros user BigFudge - He is a CHEATER !!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

tksfrm

Established Member
Impact
I bought on SEDO domain from user @BigFudge which was for sale with BIN price.

Now he REMOVED domain with SEDO, because he was "apparently" not aware of minimal fees they apply on SEDO market.

We had also a private conversation here ad here is his FULL reply:

Yes i am aware of all that.

Ok so here is what has happened. I have locked my domain again, and have removed my entire portfolio from Sedo. They can ban me if they want to.

And since you are right i am not able to list it anywhere else than namepros

You can put in a Bid of 90 on Namepros auction, and i will sell it to you 96 hours after that last bid, giving you time to be refunded from Sedo

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I bought on SEDO domain from user @BigFudge which was for sale with BIN price.

Now he REMOVED domain with SEDO, because he was "apparently" not aware of minimal fees they apply on SEDO market.

We had also a private conversation here ad here is his FULL reply:

Yes i am aware of all that.

Ok so here is what has happened. I have locked my domain again, and have removed my entire portfolio from Sedo. They can ban me if they want to.

And since you are right i am not able to list it anywhere else than namepros

You can put in a Bid of 90 on Namepros auction, and i will sell it to you 96 hours after that last bid, giving you time to be refunded from Sedo

In my opinion the better would have been if @BigFudge should sell you it directly on $ 90 Bin here on Namepros and he should send you domain first. It would save his reputation also. But rather he said you that, you have to wait for 96 hours. which is not good.

•••
But at least it can be banned from NP - because he decline to sell paid domain - moreover he wants again to sell it HERE to me again.
If you are not a man of word - and that he confessed alone publicly - then I really do not know WHAT THEY ARE WAITING FOR !?

I posted something not quite in TOS on NP and in 5-10 minutes I will already read a nice warning message ;)

I will see in first place - how honest and professional are here on NP

Last edited:
•••
i was in chiz-zat yesterday

while fudge was chatting bout this auction
i member something bout auction on flippo and on np, cuz i memba saying flippo sucks

then i memba mentioning to fudge about shill bidding

asking if fudge was getting friends in his/her auctions to show activity, but not to actually win

i memba being called cynical and another memba that posted in this thread was there and they was kinda taking fudge side, by telling me that i could give a simple "no" to answer, instead of saying what i said about newbies.. cuz i said i wouldn't buy the name for reg fee

i recall telling him/her that simple 'no's" are for simpletons

i told fudge that it's not personal it's business, but then fudge said they was leaving cuz i guess i hurt his/her feelings
i memba asking if he/she was female or a minor
the reactions, weren't reactions of who, at first one could be assumed to be, so they were questionable.

but yeah, i felt something shady was going down, that's why i inquired

my recall might not be perfect, but i sure chiz-zat logs are around.

also this question:
how do newbie, who not know much about this game...
but know how to list whole portfolio on sedo, set domains to BuyItNow,
get biz account on Np, get flippo account and set-up auction, set up auction here,
then in the end, say "me not know sedo commisson fee"
guess him/her don't know flippo got a fee too

to me, that's not how you do business, and why you can't assume that everyone with "business accounts" actually know how to conduct business, and do so in a professional manner.

imo....

•••
While I don't agree with rogue threads leveling accusations (even if true), I will say that Sedo tries to keep accounts clean of domains that are no longer owned by a person. I get account maintenance emails all the time telling me domains have been removed cause I sold or dropped them.

I don't believe the seller didn't know about the Sedo fees. This is the first thing we think of when listing a domain on a marketplace.

Sounds like the seller simply decided to not stand by their word and that is wrong. I remember listing some domains for sale and forgetting to set reserves on a few. I ended up having to sell them cheap. I kept my word.

This is a real problem. It's a pain to manage domain sales across various platforms. Not defending this seller though. It seems he knew what he was doing.

As @imadoer said, "not worth all this aggravation. I would give the name away for free before I damaged my reputation. If you want to grow as a domainer you have to learn the path to walk in."

•••
While I don't agree with rogue threads leveling accusations (even if true), I will say that Sedo tries to keep accounts clean of domains that are no longer owned by a person. I get account maintenance emails all the time telling me domains have been removed cause I sold or dropped them.

I don't believe the seller didn't know about the Sedo fees. This is the first thing we think of when listing a domain on a marketplace.

Sounds like the seller simply decided to not stand by their word and that is wrong. I remember listing some domains for sale and forgetting to set reserves on a few. I ended up having to sell them cheap. I kept my word.

This is a real problem. It's a pain to manage domain sales across various platforms. Not defending this seller though. It seems he knew what he was doing.

As @imadoer said, "not worth all this aggravation. I would give the name away for free before I damaged my reputation. If you want to grow as a domainer you have to learn the path to walk in."
I understand that the domain is already in auction at namepros, so he can't give him the domain without having issues with namepros...also for what he has done at sedo, I don't think that namepros will ban him, I don't think that this ever happened regarding any marketplace.

•••
Don't forget that the domain is at auction also on Flippa. Didn't reach the reserve, but there are bids.

•••
Don't forget that the domain is at auction also on Flippa. Didn't reach the reserve, but there are bids.

That's what I am talking about all the time - he wants to sell me now the same domain again here on NP, having been sold and bought by me on SEDO and also on auction on Flippa.

Please, tell me how you will judge this - with or without purpose !?
This is a pure manipulation - I really do not know, what more is needed ...

•••
That's what I am talking about all the time - he wants to sell me now the same domain again here on NP, having been sold and bought by me on SEDO and also on auction on Flippa.

Please, tell me how you will judge this - with or without purpose !?
This is a pure manipulation - I really do not know, what more is needed ...
I don't think anyone is disagreeing with you. Repeating it to us over and over won't help you get the domain.

•••
Seems like the answer should have been pretty simple...
  1. Set $90 BIN at NP.
  2. Buyer posts "sold at BIN" on the NP auction.
  3. Seller sends domain to buyer via SEDO.
  4. Seller eats $60 commission; chalks it up to cost of learning.
It's always a shame to see threads like this. I don't like to see deals not being honored, nor do I like to see members trying to destroy other members over a misunderstanding. Talk it out, work together, forgive mistakes. Life is too short.

•••
No problem, probably you are right. I am just a little pissed off !

But if I will see this guy still active in a couple of days here, I will go ... and ask NP to delete my account.

Much better for my nerves, hehe :)

Last edited:
•••
Seems like the answer should have been pretty simple...
  1. Set $90 BIN at NP.
  2. Buyer posts "sold at BIN" on the NP auction.
  3. Seller sends domain to buyer via SEDO.
  4. Seller eats $60 commission; chalks it up to cost of learning.
It's always a shame to see threads like this. I don't like to see deals not being honored, nor do I like to see members trying to destroy other members over a misunderstanding. Talk it out, work together, forgive mistakes. Life is too short.

Except that the domain also has some bids on Flippa.

•••
•••
I still don’t understand why an open auction here, on Flippa and a buy it now on Sedo did not give a red 🚨 alarm and make a person pause and not buy it. The logical thing to do would be not buy and raise your questions here which is what I was getting at earlier. You obviously wanted that name pretty badly.

Not saying the seller is not to blame for the great majority of this but when questionable practice occurs stop and don’t buy and ask questions.

Glad my domains are on landers with no commitment to any marketplace. Fudge seems to have left the building 😳

Last edited:
•••
Chat logs @Eric Lyon regarding this shill bidding accusations or whatever happened in chat
Like above said, sell here, transact at sedo and then do some learning before trying to run a business
@FlippaDomains what u got to say

•••
...he could also be a scammer because he bought the biz account and even knew how to list portfolio domains @ flippa. That's something I still don't know how to do :D

so yeah, just be weary.

I agree with the rest of your comment but I personally bought a business account despite being new to try and increase my exposure and contact to veteran domainers. I think the seller buying a business account may actually show he's considering domaining on a full-time basis. Unfortunately it looks like he's reckoned on getting a better price elsewhere and tried to palm off tksfrm. I don't see why he would have priced a domain less than he actually would sell it at (commission included).... and he should have just gone through with it, in the end this will be a more than $90 loss for this seller... lesson learned the hard way.

Last edited:
•••
Fyi, this guy was on NP chat the other day asking people to shill bid on his NP and Flippa auctions and he would do the same for their auctions.

Then he put up auctions on NP that were already going on in Flippa. I know he might just be a new guy doing dumb stuff without reading the rules, but something tells me he could also be a scammer because he bought the biz account and even knew how to list portfolio domains @ flippa. That's something I still don't know how to do :D

so yeah, just be weary.

Yes, i did not know those rules, and i had no idea what Shilling even was, I apoligized for that and will not do that again.

•••
Sell it here, transact on sedo
Stop the bleeding bro

•••
I agree with the rest of your comment but I personally bought a business account despite being new to try and increase my exposure and contact to veteran domainers. I think the seller buying a business account may actually show he's considering domaining on a full-time basis. Unfortunately it looks like he's reckoned on getting a better price elsewhere and tried to palm off tksfrm. I don't see why he would have priced a domain less than he actually would sell it at (commission included).... and he should have just gone through with it, in the end this will be a more than $90 loss for this seller... lesson learned the hard way.
There's a difference between buying a business account 1 month or 1 week after joining. Also you made a lot of posts. This dude kinda appeared out of nowhere, 21 posts, business account probably within 1 week or even that same day. <-- that's usually what members do when they were banned so they create a new account and pay $5 and suddenly they can seem super reputable ^_^

•••
Yes, i did not know those rules, and i had no idea what Shilling even was, I apoligized for that and will not do that again.

But you are at least probably aware, that you sold domain on legal marketplace !?
And REFUSING to send epp code for domain transfer ...

•••
Being new to this is lame excuse. No matter how paltry and insignificant the amount, there are rules and guidelines to observe and decorum must prevail. Moral damages are immeasurable!

As human beings we are all prone to mistakes. Innocent mistakes and errors should be easily forgiven and forgotten.

Based on what I've seen and read so far, @BigFudge, the seller had made an innocent mistake. Imagine selling a domain on SEDO for $90 when the minimal commission is $60 ?!!

This does not in anyway defend the seller's negligence in reading SEDO's ToS, dashes and dots. Yet, there are times when you just have to temper justice with understanding.

This is exactly what i feel like! Sedo does not make the minimal fee clear when posting, and people abandon Sedo Transfers all the time, it has happened to me and it has no bad consequences, and the buyer gets refunded

And to everyone on here, I am sorry that i listed auctions on here while having them up at flippa at the same time. I was stupid not to read into all the rules, and will do my best to correct my mistakes, and build a strong reputation as a reputable seller on NamePros in the future

/Kind Regards, Marcus Persson

•••
And to everyone on here, I am sorry that i listed auctions on here while having them up at flippa at the same time. I was stupid not to read into all the rules, and will do my best to correct my mistakes, and build a strong reputation as a reputable seller on NamePros in the future

DON'T FORGET PLEASE - you sold domain on SEDO to me ;)
Short memory .. !?

•••
There's a difference between buying a business account 1 month or 1 week after joining. Also you made a lot of posts. This dude kinda appeared out of nowhere, 21 posts, business account probably within 1 week or even that same day. <-- that's usually what members do when they were banned so they create a new account and pay $5 and suddenly they can seem super reputable ^_^

Yes I do see your point, hadn't thought of it that way! (y) :)

•••
A domain shouldn't be on Flippa in auction, and elsewhere with a BIN.

One of the first things I do when considering whether to use a sales platform is look at commission fees, and that's one reason I gave Sedo a miss, it's too expensive.

If I didn't check though, and I made a sale, then that's tough on me, I'd just have to come away with a lower profit. That the honourable thing to do.

From what I've read here, Sedo has closed this guy's account, which is about all they can do I reckon. They are unlikely to want to get involved in taking any legal action.

•••
The fact that the owner listed the domains at auction on Flippa and Namepros at the same time should raise some alarms for the bidders (they might not get the domain).

Here is the Flippa auction link: https://flippa.com/9161999-portfolio-of-12-domains

Some of the domains are listed at auction here at NamePros as well and there are bidders:
https://www.namepros.com/threads/at...london-law-firm-for-big.1044762/#post-6387487
https://www.namepros.com/threads/goldantivirus-com.1044533/#post-6386448
https://www.namepros.com/threads/qu...-freelancer-market-site.1044520/#post-6386421

It might be a newbie mistake, but I think it's common sense that you can't have an auction for the same domain at the same time on two different platforms.

Yes that was a huge mistake on my part! How can i make this right? Any help would be appreciated.

•••
Yes that was a huge mistake on my part! How can i make this right? Any help would be appreciated.

Send EPP code to SEDO !

Should I wrote this in 10 languages ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back