IT.COM

AVOID NamePros user BigFudge - He is a CHEATER !!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

tksfrm

Established Member
Impact
I bought on SEDO domain from user @BigFudge which was for sale with BIN price.

Now he REMOVED domain with SEDO, because he was "apparently" not aware of minimal fees they apply on SEDO market.

We had also a private conversation here ad here is his FULL reply:

Yes i am aware of all that.

Ok so here is what has happened. I have locked my domain again, and have removed my entire portfolio from Sedo. They can ban me if they want to.

And since you are right i am not able to list it anywhere else than namepros

You can put in a Bid of 90 on Namepros auction, and i will sell it to you 96 hours after that last bid, giving you time to be refunded from Sedo

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Give me EPP code - and when I get domain name and SEDO returns money I will pay you 90 usd. On your account - not via Paypal. Fair enough !?

How can you be in receipt of the domain and also receive a refund?
Or is this something already in place?

•••

Better to read other posts - this is too complicated for you ... ;)

•••
•••

Me and OP have worked out are issues and are currently doing the sale on Escrow.com

Its all sorted :)

•••
•••
@tksfrm you might want to edit the title of this thread as well...

•••
When all finished - definitely ;)

•••
Glad to see issues resolved.

We learn from our mistakes, hope @BigFudge wont make the same mistake again, your reputation is worth more than $90

Agree with @Joe Nichols , would be nice if title is updated

•••
When all finished - definitely ;)

transfers take time

where is the domain? can it be pushed to your account - to move things a bit quicker?

•••
I paid for domain now. It was not possible via CC so it is bank wire transfer (paid in euros). This takes little longer. And I took all transfers costs - not seller. He will get a full amount.

•••
This does raise an interesting point though. I have domains listed simultaneously on many different platforms. Sometimes when they sell on say, Afternic, AN takes a while, a few days to verify the buyer's payment. Or let's say I open an escrow.com for a domain. Nothing is final until after the domain is transferred, it is accepted and escrow closes.

So, I'm supposed to remove it from every other marketplace during a pending sale? What about during negotiations where I don't even know that the domain will sell?

When you have a lot of domain names one tip I can offer is to keep the BIN on only the main one where the domain is registered (in my case, Dynadot - so, Dynadot marketplace), and on one other marketplace. The BIN at your domain registrar will disappear when the domain is transferred for sale anyway. Leave the others at "Make Offer." If you have BINs all over the place, could lead to situations such as this.

Last edited:
•••
You can have domains listed on all places if you wish - but only on one market with BIN price(s)...
It is dangerous to have BIN prices on all marketplaces ! And not fair too !

•••
List as many BIN marketplaces as you please, we are not here to appease lowball buyers, this is a $90 insider deal, you got this newbie with his pants down, and went a bit far to try, and ruin his reputation.

The guy is humbled, letting you know he has $6 to his name, he doesn't have any money for food in the coming week, I can understand a newbie not getting how a company can take 2/3 of his sale, and give him 1/3.

You can't have it both ways, in a way you kind of transpired the facts, against the buyer, knowing hey this guy is going to get nothing on his sale at sedo, give the kid a break with all this escrow crap over $90.

Given his circumstances he is probably done with domaining, no need to put the nail in the coffin, just lighten the tone a bit, I am sure you were young once also, at least he is engaging in the conversation, and accomodating. You are getting a decent domain at a decent price, with some end user options out there, it's not totally one sided.

Trust me I understand reputation, and honoring your word, I have seen this get twisted many times, but this guy could have just as easily walked away, rather than discuss it over with you, since the deal wasn't done on namepros, not much you can do when it comes to trader rating.

Most end users don't troll Afternic, Godaddy, Sedo, buying up all the BIN's, you need exposure for your domains, and if you need to list a BIN on all, then so be it, but just remove when they sell.

BigFudge if you come up short for food next week, send me a PM with your paypal, and I will send you a few bucks.

Good luck to all of you

Last edited:
•••
I asked Eric to delete this post (if he can), when all finished. I have no intention to ruin his name ...

•••
List as many BIN marketplaces as you please, we are not here to appease lowball buyers, this is a $90 insider deal, you got this newbie with his pants down, and went a bit far to try, and ruin his reputation.

The guy is humbled, letting you know he has $6 to his name, he doesn't have any money for food in the coming week, I can understand a newbie not getting how a company can take 2/3 of his sale, and give him 1/3.

You can't have it both ways, in a way you kind of transpired the facts, against the buyer, knowing hey this guy is going to get nothing on his sale at sedo, give the kid a break with all this escrow crap over $90.

Given his circumstances he is probably done with domaining, no need to put the nail in the coffin, just lighten the tone a bit, I am sure you were young once also, at least he is engaging in the conversation, and accomodating.

Trust me I understand reputation, and honoring your word, I have seen this get twisted many times, but this guy could have just as easily walked away, rather than discuss it over with you, since the deal wasn't done on namepros, not much you can do when it comes to trader rating.

Most end users don't troll Afternic, Godaddy, Sedo, buying up all the BIN's, you need exposure for your domains, and if you need to list a BIN on all, then so be it, but just remove when they sell.

BigFudge if you come up short for food next week, send me a PM with your paypal, and I will send you a few bucks.

Good luck to all of you

Boom. We need more people like you here.

•••
So Sedo will not get it's fee for selling the domain? :ROFL:

•••
So Sedo will not get it's fee for selling the domain? :ROFL:

With their own words: "Please understand that Sedo is a marketplace so we are not the attorney of seller´s or buyer´s but they have to take legal steps outside of Sedo if required."

•••
Didn't read the full novel here but looks like his domaining career is over before it started.

•••

Last edited:
•••
Fyi, this guy was on NP chat the other day asking people to shill bid on his NP and Flippa auctions and he would do the same for their auctions.

Then he put up auctions on NP that were already going on in Flippa. I know he might just be a new guy doing dumb stuff without reading the rules, but something tells me he could also be a scammer because he bought the biz account and even knew how to list portfolio domains @ flippa. That's something I still don't know how to do :D

so yeah, just be weary.
even knew how to list portfolio domains @ flippa. That's something I still don't know how to do :D
all ya do is list all the domains under a title, then email Flippa support and ask the to change the title.. " Lot of X# of domains" or whatever ya like. They will also change capitalization for you.

•••
even knew how to list portfolio domains @ flippa. That's something I still don't know how to do :D
all ya do is list all the domains under a title, then email Flippa support and ask the to change the title.. " Lot of X# of domains" or whatever ya like. They will also change capitalization for you.
See that's not even in the instructions. So you have to be experienced and not noob to know ^_^

•••

Given his circumstances he is probably done with domaining, no need to put the nail in the coffin, just lighten the tone a bit, I am sure you were young once also, at least he is engaging in the conversation, and accomodating. You are getting a decent domain at a decent price, with some end user options out there, it's not totally one sided.

Good luck to all of you

Wow man. That comment made me warm in my heart, Gratitude :)

•••
Also i would like Tksfrm for allowing me to do this through Escrow.Com and Cancel the Sedo Transaction :)

Thank you to everyone!

•••
I asked Eric to delete this post (if he can), when all finished. I have no intention to ruin his name ...

Man, you definitely aren't the good guy here. You put a newbie's name to shame for a $90 domain.
@BigFudge : don't take this episode to your heart. Ppl do make mistakes and then run up into the bad guys at the same time. It happens!
If you need help and work, lets discuss.
Hemant

•••
Man, you definitely aren't the good guy here. You put a newbie's name to shame for a $90 domain.
@BigFudge : don't take this episode to your heart. Ppl do make mistakes and then run up into the bad guys at the same time. It happens!
If you need help and work, lets discuss.
Hemant

Thank you mate, i appreciate it.

No one should be put to blame here, everyone gets angry and does stupid things, we're all humans :)

Gratitude, Marcus

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back