Domain Empire

AVOID NamePros user BigFudge - He is a CHEATER !!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

tksfrm

Established Member
Impact
I bought on SEDO domain from user @BigFudge which was for sale with BIN price.

Now he REMOVED domain with SEDO, because he was "apparently" not aware of minimal fees they apply on SEDO market.

We had also a private conversation here ad here is his FULL reply:

Yes i am aware of all that.

Ok so here is what has happened. I have locked my domain again, and have removed my entire portfolio from Sedo. They can ban me if they want to.

And since you are right i am not able to list it anywhere else than namepros

You can put in a Bid of 90 on Namepros auction, and i will sell it to you 96 hours after that last bid, giving you time to be refunded from Sedo

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Whats the point of buying a domain on SEDO when YOU KNOW it's up for auction on NP!! Dont see a good intension at all! anyway! my advice to the seller just transfer the domain on sedo, learn from you mistakes and move on!

•••
Shouldn't post multiple auctions / BINs, noob or not. You never know.

•••
The domain in question; Attorney London .com

Thing is, there is no 'attorney' in London, or UK for that fact, there is a 'lawyer'.

Attorney is American English word for a British English lawyer.

So then you would have LawyerLondon.com

Correctly, it would be LondonLawyer.com

•••

Thing is, there is no 'attorney' in London, or UK for that fact, there is a 'lawyer'.

Or Silicitor or Barrister

•••
•••
How about this fact - if you want to represent your service outside of your country - not inside.
You will create a website and adopt to terminology for better and easier communication ...

And having attorney on first position - it gives you also possibility to use subdomains as well - which is not quite possible in reverse name :)

Last edited:
•••

Could be London Ontatrio, it is a backwards term, then again it is $90, the latter terms are more expensive

•••
•••
Just another Newbie screwing it up!! LOL

Sedo is one of the Biggest Domain Marketplaces, and if you are banned there, you are DONE WITH DOMAINING!! ahahahaha
Sedo banned my account with no reaason...
but i still can sell my domain...
just waiting inbound ooffer...

Last edited:
•••
Sedo banned my account with no reaason...
but i still can sell my domain...
just waiting inbound ooffer...
Often times I would get an email from sedo a domain has been removed from my account, log on, it is for sale at bin on someone else's account. I simply buy it at bin, and ask them to verify they are able to transfer. Obviously they could not, so they had to kill the sale, much like what happens at afternic sometimes... 3X they did this for the same account, and they never cancelled that large sellers account to this day. Had this issue at Godaddy with Huge Names, and them not honoring a sale, they are to much of a cash cow for godaddy to remove them.

•••
I guess I need my translator to translate whatever it was that you just posted, wwwweb

Thirwell Castle you around?

•••
Just another Newbie screwing it up!! LOL

Sedo is one of the Biggest Domain Marketplaces, and if you are banned there, you are DONE WITH DOMAINING!! ahahahaha
Wow Omar, after the way you have conducted yourself here, and as many times as you been banned, if anyone is done its you.
Thanks for your constructive comment Omar,adding to your post total. Try working on the likes
Glad all is resolved. Your far from done in domaining without sedo, wish you success in the future

•••
Be a man and live with your words.

Transfer the name to the buyer and move on. Your reputation is worth more than that.

I agree 100% with this statement. When it comes to doing business of any kind a man that can honor his word it is worth so much and this will open up opportunities and help you build stronger relationships.

People tend to forget, you an do 100 things right but the one time you go back on your word or not keep your end of the bargain in an agreement you loose all your credibility.

Take the lessons from what happened and let it help you grow in your understanding.

- Will

•••
Am I correct to assume the below summary?

Seller messed up by listing (or failing to remove a listing) on Sedo BIN, while holding an auction for that domain on NamePros?

Buyer first saw the domain auction on NP, and proceeded to buy it now via Sedo, knowing there would be an issue to the namepros auction if the seller canceled the auction due to the sale elsewhere?

Now the buyer wants the seller to cancel NP auction and sell via Sedo. The seller would then receive a negative review on NamePros. So to fix this, the seller is willing to add a BIN on the NP auction (same as sedo BIN), so the buyer can win the domain without negative feedback on NamePros?

Correct or...?

Last edited:
•••
Am I correct to assume the below summary?

Seller messed up by listing (or failing to remove a listing) on Sedo BIN, while holding an auction for that domain on NamePros?

Buyer first saw the domain auction on NP, and proceeded to buy it now via Sedo, knowing there would be an issue to the namepros auction if the seller canceled the auction due to the sale elsewhere?

Now the buyer wants the seller to cancel NP auction and sell via Sedo. The seller would then receive a negative review on NamePros. So to fix this, the seller is willing to add a BIN on the NP auction (same as sedo BIN), so the buyer can win the domain without negative feedback on NamePros?

Correct or...?
He also started a live auction on flip.

I'm just saying, it's kind of too much. Like wtf did he think was going to happen if he got bids on flippa and Sedo while also getting bids on np? Didn't he realize someone somewhere was destined to get screwed over?

•••
I read the first couple of pages and thats all I needed, you dont need to read the rest.

The OP should honor the Sedo deal and go through with it. Yes it might be small newbie mistake, but its your mistake and nobody else's.

Seriously, $90 is not worth your reputation, which is everything in this game. It 5 years time, if someone wants to buy a name from you and the do a search to find out about you and find this thread, it doesnt look good.

Its happened to me before where I have had a domain with a low BIN and 4 years later it sold and I thought I had it as a "Make Offer" listing. You have to go through with it and learn from it.

Good luck

Last edited:
•••
The OP should honor the Sedo deal and go through with it.

Wouldn't that result in a penalty from NamePros for cancelling the auction due to an external sale?

Seems to me this all could have been avoided if the buyer sent the seller a direct message heads up that their domain is for sale on sedo and elsewhere which is a NP auction violation. The buyer could have asked the seller if he planned on putting a BIN on NameaPros. As it seems the buyer wasn't interested in bidding, when there was a BIN option.

•••
Wouldn't that result in a penalty from NamePros for cancelling the auction due to an external sale?

Seems to me this all could have been avoided if the buyer sent the seller a direct message heads up that their domain is for sale on sedo and elsewhere which is a NP auction violation. The buyer could have asked the seller if he planned on putting a BIN on NameaPros. As it seems the buyer wasn't interested in bidding, when there was a BIN option.
I think the buyer stated they wanted to use a secure platform such as sedo escrow to transact. Or eventually they used escrow, all overkill for a $90 transaction, got to have some faith sometimes, if thru namepros, and under $100.

The main issue here is the seller is going thru financial hardship, and was trying to raise money for living expenses, and was appalled sedo was going to take 2/3's of his sale, and give him 1/3. Being new to the industry, probably saw that as robbery, and wasn't going to do business with such a company.

The seller got a bit eager, made some mistakes for sure, but in the end owned up to them.

Agreed, I know many here would honor a sale, even if they got a higher offer elsewhere, it's really how we have all learned. I know I got caught once with a sedo offer, which we negotiated a bit higher, but had a godaddy premium bin lower, so learned my lesson early on.

It's a $90 sale, I saw remarks to getting lawyers involved etc... maybe just a good education for all. Good on escrow for adjusting fee, I still get lameos at sedo offering $90 on domains all day long, maybe time for sedo to adjust their minimum also.

•••
maybe time for sedo to adjust their minimum also.
It would be nice but imo probability is around 0 until they start loosing customers big time.

•••
I think they need legal advice - is there a site for attorney London. :)

•••
•••

Yes, but from what he said the Sedo deal happened first and then the NP auction after that, the commitment was made on Sedo first so you follow through with it.

•••
It all sounds like sale-ing close to the wind. It seems the best policy if you are offering BIN is to list on one site, and refer to that from any other sales pages. If you want to accept an offer, then do it through the BIN site.

•••
the Sedo deal happened first and then the NP auction after that

I was not aware of that. I thought the buyer first saw the domain listed on NamePros auction, then found it for sale on Sedo.

So the buyer bought it on Sedo > seller didn't like sedo commission > then listed it on NamePros after it had already sold?

•••
I was not aware of that. I thought the buyer first saw the domain listed on NamePros auction, then found it for sale on Sedo.

So the buyer bought it on Sedo > seller didn't like sedo commission > then listed it on NamePros after it had already sold?

hi, i am the seller:)

I had it up for auction here and fordon that it had been up for sedd for a few months, buyer then bought it on Sedd for 90usd, and after fees what was left for me was 14 usd. Me being kind of a noob in domaining had no idé of the fees so my mistake

so struggling to pay for food i was very upset at this and asked the buyer to do it via Namepros and i asked a bin

Now we have sorter out are issues and its underway at eccrow. Com :) and this trea will be deleted

Kind Regards, Marcus

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back