Domain Empire

poll Best place for parking domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Which is the best site to park domains?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Sedo

votes
    12.5%
  • Afternic

vote
    3.1%
  • Bodis

votes
    53.1%
  • Other

votes
    31.3%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
Hello all i just moved my domains from afternic to bodis.And i feel great!!What is the best place for parking?Give us your opinion!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good, hope you see some great results at Bodis.

I had switched my names from SEDO to Bodis this May and I have seen quite a bit surprising results on Bodis.

Good luck and keep us posted about your experience on Bodis platform.

•••
How much do you get for 1 click in average at bodis ?

•••
I actually prefer Sedo, because when you navigate to a domain parked at Sedo a malicious script will attempt to install a virus on your computer. So you're busy closing windows, alt-ctrl-deleting and killing processes and trying to stop a virus from infecting your computer, and when you get done you're like, "that was a rush!"

So definitely park your domains at Sedo, to appeal to any potential adrenaline-junky buyers who might get off by battling hackers.

•••
ParkingCrew is my favorite right now, have most success with them.
I have small portfolio but the other day had $15 click on a $3 hand reg name.

•••
I prefer DNS for some niches, for others PC for particular niches, Voodoo, Bodis And Domainsponsor, because when Google cant guess the keywords you can manually force them at DS. So these 5 are my favourite.

•••
I like bodies I get alit of x to xx clicks and zero click as well.

•••
@decades80 I am guessing you wouldn't want to divulge which sites you prefer for which niches ?? But that would be of great help though, especially for noobs like me...

•••
Bodis remains the best for many reasons; better CTR, simplified domain landing page and improved earnings.

•••
I would go with ParkingCrew great customer support and consistent earnings. They also have the best reports like Time Selector which allows you to compare different time frames and see the difference in earning and traffic.

•••
I must say Bodis, I love their platform, especially that you can redirect all your domains to inquiry form with only few clicks.

•••
I vote for Bodis: simple and high CTR

•••
It looks like Bodis and ParkingCrew are the top two favorites on Namepros. Is there any difference between them since both use the same Google feed and same ZeroClick?

•••
It looks like Bodis and ParkingCrew are the top two favorites on Namepros. Is there any difference between them since both use the same Google feed and same ZeroClick?
In my experiences at least, bodis' customer support has been excellent, PC not so much. Love PC regardless

•••
Using only PC now, quite happy with them.

•••
•••
I earned 0.57 EUR for my last 5,931 uniques on SEDO (130 clicks - CTR 2.19%) all optimized and good keywords.

I'm thinking this is an industrial record.

•••
I've heard above can help with that, or you guys prefer a specific site...

•••
i vote for bodis ..I can say best parking company 2016 will be 1# Bodis :xf.smile:

•••
Actually to be honest my 55 + USD clicks are at Bodis and 40+ USD clicks at DNS.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back