BODIS

NameSilo
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Havent received my december payment. I had always received it on the 7th, support is not getting back to me. It has shown processing since the 4th. Getting kinda nervous. Anyone else having this issue?

•••
•••
•••
•••
Just heard back from support. Hopefully will get paid later today.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
We processed payments as usual, on the 7th.

We're revising our payout system, quite a few great surprises coming in coming months. :xf.smile:

•••

We're revising our payout system, quite a few great surprises coming in coming months. :xf.smile:

like what?

•••
•••
•••
Did the payments go out? We're the 8th and it's still processing.

•••
•••
Did the payments go out? We're the 8th and it's still processing.
Hello,

We have processed the March 7 payments, so this should be reflected in your account shortly.

Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
Mine showed up in my Paypal account on the 7th.

•••
Hello,

We have processed the March 7 payments, so this should be reflected in your account shortly.

Thanks.

Ah my tax form wasn't completed, must be why it's still in processing. Thanks Troy.

•••
Ah my tax form wasn't completed, must be why it's still in processing. Thanks Troy.
Yes, we will need you to submit a W-8/W-9 form if account has generated over $600.00 annually. Once you've submitted it we can continue to process your payments.

If you would like me to take a closer look at the status of your Bodis account, please open a support ticket and I'll get back to you shortly.

Thanks.

•••
I think a good feature will be to add to the report how many people clicked on the for sale banner and for what domain

•••
I think a good feature will be to add to the report how many people clicked on the for sale banner and for what domain
Thank you for your suggestion. We will be making some updates to the domain sales UI in the near future, which will include additional insights into domain sales and inquiries.

Thanks.

•••
Did anyone get paid? Already the 8th and still processing the payment.

•••
I believe they still havent processed BTC payments.

•••
•••
Unfortunately we are still facing some unforeseen delays with regards to the processing of BTC payments right now. However, this situation is expected to be resolved by Monday at the very latest.

We are very sorry for this inconvenience. Those affected should be receiving an update shortly.

Thanks.

•••

Unfortunately we are still facing some unforeseen delays with regards to the processing of BTC payments right now. However, this situation is expected to be resolved by Monday at the very latest.

We are very sorry for this inconvenience. Those affected should be receiving an update shortly.

Thanks.

☹️

•••
Any news Troy? Let us know please when you are close to the solution.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back