Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
hello

I am new to BrandBucket. Before getting my hands on this

I wish to experience about brandbucket from my fellow members

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Seems the website is faster too. :)!

•••
Sold my second domain today after leaving Brandbucket. Now I can fully confirm that the profit I took from Afternic in 3.5 weeks is equal to the profit I took from Brandbucket in the last 3 months if not more.

Other advantages so far :
1) 2 Hot leads with 2 other names using my landers. If any of them sells, I will have profit equal to 6 months on BB!
2) Daily parking of $5 or around that
3) collecting smaller leads and able to cross sell my own names to prospects ( I am brokering the names myself rather than leaving it to DNS brokers).

Another beautiful thing, the name was sold when I was asleep, transferred and everything as it was on the premium network for Afternic! I just confirmed I want paypal and will get the money in 1-2 business days. Thats in average 10 days faster than the BB manual process.

Note : What I am listing here is my own personal experience. This doesnt mean its a best practice for everyone. Dont come whining to me you didnt get similar stats off BB.

What makes me happy today if that I got confirmed I did the right decision! I think time will only prove me right more and more as we move on!

Now I made my sales quota until mid february, so no stress if nothing sold for the coming 3 weeks! I am traelling to Mexico then Vegas then Texas right now. This sales was a great start for my trip. I will buy myself a cool gadget from the US this time :)

Good Luck everyone .. You will always need it!

Congrats on the sale!! One short question: have these sales come strictly from type in and similar or are you doing some marketing/outbound actions to attract users?

It's a great result, enjoy your decission! ;)

•••
I think the cloud gave instant ideas to browse by if someone didn't have a specific keyword in mind, now it'll take effort to find it, although little effort, no effort is always better

I'm sorry the cloud has gone, it seemed quite dreamy and I think invited one in to see what was inside. As you say, they must know what they're doing, but it seems a shame to remove that small amount of whimsy in the process of change.

•••
Clouds to a volcano, let's hope their sales erupt…………....I'm here all week! :lookaround:

•••
Clouds to a volcano, let's hope their sales erupt…………....I'm here all week! :lookaround:

Is that a volcano?

Maybe they can take another look at my rejected A R U P T

•••
Glad to see my Premium Name @ Home Page
Looking Great
Happy Domaining Y'all :)

•••
Is that a volcano?

Maybe they can take another look at my rejected A R U P T

probably not, but thats what it first looked like to me :)

•••
I thought it was maybe a close-up picture of Jupiter.

•••
I've got the email from Khalan yesterday sold another one.

Also, I really like the new design.

•••
Congrats on the sale!! One short question: have these sales come strictly from type in and similar or are you doing some marketing/outbound actions to attract users?

It's a great result, enjoy your decission! ;)
not type ins. Its strictly someone buying from afternic directly or one of its 75 partners!
Im setting the Nameservers to DomainNameSales, so I am the one collecting the type in leads! This is where I have 2 hot leads as i mentioned before.

I had a month where I sold 6 names with BB, this was March last year, then followed by the dry seasons :) I wish the ones selling here right now dont face that same dry season :)

•••
•••
Thank you for all the kind words regarding the redesign. We are excited to finally have this live! Like, @Domainzy said, if anyone sees a bug, please let me know, and I will pass it along to our developers.

•••
This certainly places the primary focus on search. I'm not sure that the Refine feature placement is ideal. And I think with this new design the tagging of domains will become much more important. Your names will only be found if they are appropriately tagged, and a couple of searches so far haven't produced great results for me, e.g. [crm], [finance], [art].

Hopeful this will produce more sales, but at the end of the day having almost 25K names makes for a very competitive seller's marketplace.

•••
thinking of listing my first domain on brandbucket. Just have one question. They say that a logo designer make the logo and you pay after sale, what happens if you want to remove your domain from brandbucket because it doesn't sell? Will i have to pay for logo out of pocket?

•••
thinking of listing my first domain on brandbucket. Just have one question. They say that a logo designer make the logo and you pay after sale, what happens if you want to remove your domain from brandbucket because it doesn't sell? Will i have to pay for logo out of pocket?
NO, you ask for the removal and have to wait 30 days ...
After you are FREE to remove it !

•••

No.

•••
If anyone happens to spot a 'bug' don't be shy! Post it so it can get fixed ASAP

@michaeljkrell - the featured name section is favoring your domains. Of the 20 featured domains, 10 or 50% of them are yours. Excluding the six 4L.com, 10 of the 14 featured 5L+ domains belong to you. You own 16% of the entire 24,000+ marketplace. Please, please, please don't abuse the featured name section. They obviously receive a bulk of the views. We're all equally invested, you with your time, and us with our listing fee's.

I reported a major bug via PM this morning. 50 of my domains were/are directly affected by this error. I'm really trying to keep my cool. I know this isn't on you. But in respect of this, and the new layout, all I ask is for you to play fair and rectify the featured domain favoritism.

•••
@michaeljkrell - Is the featured name section a preliminary for us to pay even more to have our names featured?

•••
I submitted 2 names to give BB a try about a week ago, still not heard anything at all. Interested and might try them in the future, always following this thread to see what is happening.

Last edited:
•••
I think they take minimum 1 month to approve...but recently I sold few domains here on np ...and after a week or less I see them sold as bb accepted ....are they quick these days ?

•••
It looks like you can't see all the Sellers anymore:

https://www.brandbucket.com/profiles/

It works now.

I think they take minimum 1 month to approve...but recently I sold few domains here on np ...and after a week or less I see them sold as bb accepted ....are they quick these days ?

Approval time has decreased from 1+ months (a year ago) to anywhere from 3 days to 2 weeks.

I submitted 2 names to give BB a try about a week ago, still not heard anything at all. Interested and might try them in the future, always following this thread to see what is happening.

With the new UI, and other business activities, I'm sure they're swamped. They'll probably review those names by Monday or Tuesday. They have a lot of kinks to work out...

@michaeljkrell - the featured name section is favoring your domains. Of the 20 featured domains, 10 or 50% of them are yours. Excluding the six 4L.com, 10 of the 14 featured 5L+ domains belong to you. You own 16% of the entire 24,000+ marketplace. Please, please, please don't abuse the featured name section. They obviously receive a bulk of the views. We're all equally invested, you with your time, and us with our listing fee's.

I reported a major bug via PM this morning. 50 of my domains were/are directly affected by this error. I'm really trying to keep my cool. I know this isn't on you. But in respect of this, and the new layout, all I ask is for you to play fair and rectify the featured domain favoritism.

•••
Hi,
I am new at brandbucket and I think its really hard for new user like me to sustain there as
1. I tried with several searches with "possible use" criteria given by bb to my domains listed there, I found my domains stand nowhere in search result.
2. They have listed my two domains recently, but its not showing in recently added domain section after browsing several pages.
3. I am really very disappointed with logos they have provided and I have no idea how to request for change in logo.
Its really strange for me, Hope things going to fine soon :(

•••
sold another one today for $3XXX
thanks, BB. Doing a great job - 3 sold for 40 days. And I have only 12 published.

•••
•••
sold another one today for $3XXX
thanks, BB. Doing a great job - 3 sold for 40 days. And I have only 12 published.

Congrats and a great conversion rate!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back