IT.COM

Come up with a name contest!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
James and I would like to hear some ideas for a good professional name for our corporation! If you come up with anything catchy and not already being used please PM to Me and James or at least one of us and if we like a name we will declare you the winner.

the name must be dark/mystic sounding and yet still professional as well.

$10 payment via paypal to the winner....

GO!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Remember to pm me as well :D

•••
Some info on what the company is about would help...
me anyway :lol:

•••
mis_chiff said:
Some info on what the company is about would help...
me anyway :lol:
well, its hard to explain.

Our main company for this corporation is actually our music site which will be launching soon, PerfectScream.com

We want to try stay away from using PerfectScream inc because we want to be able to open afew other companies under this name but sort of stick with a theme that will make us unique and known in our genres.

•••
•••
•••
Hey guys,

Thanks for the entries so far.

We're looking for more dark, then mystics..

Stuff like abyss, scary animals? (sharks, snakes etc)

We don't have a good name so we want you guys to come up with it, just so you know.. this is for us to REGISTER as a real corporation..

- Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
Maybe try some names with the name "media" at the end (eg: perfect media inc.) im trying to go that direction as all businesses run under this corporation will have to do with a form of media.

Not necessarily looking for a domain name but the .com should be available as this name would be unique.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Edited the description in my previous post.

•••
•••
what is the name you have choosen now ?????

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back