IT.COM

Do you have your own website?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

levinsondomains

Established Member
Impact
Hey folks,
I curious how many of you have their own website, and if you direct traffic to your custom landing page.
In addition, if you mind to share websites that you have that are not built with efty.
Thank you in advance!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I do have my own website, but it's currently under development. I'm planning to change it's name when it's re-opened. I have many options both brandable and EMD's. My shortlist is currently Stubbler.com, StubHD.com. StubWeb.com, DNStore.com, NameTrader.com. Any and all comments or recommendations are welcome :)

Last edited:
•••
Your host is going to happy with you hosting 500 copies of WP just to show 1 landing page per domain ;)

LOL I thought about that too. I'm only going to have them for the better domains I think maybe 30 or so and use undeveloped on the others probably.

•••
No i dont have my own website but I think to create my own website.

•••
My shortlist is currently Stubbler.com, StubHD.com. StubWeb.com, DNStore.com, NameTrader.com. Any and all comments or recommendations are welcome
I like StubWeb the most.

DNStore and NameTrader are super names but they are a bit generic, faceless. If you want to go with a touch of your personality and to build the trust, then Stub** make a brand.

•••
•••
•••
Absolutely, imo if you’ve been domaining for more than a year you should know that the real money is in websites! Of course, domains names are always nice to flip, but it is seriously amazing how much income you can pull in off a few websites.

•••
•••
I do but its not really setup properly

•••
I do have my own website, but it's currently under development. I'm planning to change it's name when it's re-opened. I have many options both brandable and EMD's. My shortlist is currently Stubbler.com, StubHD.com. StubWeb.com, DNStore.com, NameTrader.com. Any and all comments or recommendations are welcome :)

DNStore.com
NameTrader.com

These 2 are awesome names.
I wouldn't go with the personal name.
I see these two names and I immediately know what this site is.

•••
Stubbler.com, StubHD.com. StubWeb.com, DNStore.com, NameTrader.com
You have many nice domains, especially DNStore and Nametrader.

•••

I like Stubbler.com , NameTrader is super nice, But i like Stubbler.com for it's unique brandability

I don't have a "Portfolio" website, I do own four websites though.

Last edited:
•••
•••
that looks to me like 1990 webpage

Hi @frank-germany - thanks for taking the time to look and leaving your brief comment. I am assuming what you mean is that you find the matrix of image links on the main and catalog pages reminiscent of the era when html frames were in vogue, but if it is something else, can you please elaborate slightly. I really appreciate your input, and want to make sure I don't misinterpret.

Thanks.

•••
Hi @frank-germany - thanks for taking the time to look and leaving your brief comment. I am assuming what you mean is that you find the matrix of image links on the main and catalog pages reminiscent of the era when html frames were in vogue, but if it is something else, can you please elaborate slightly. I really appreciate your input, and want to make sure I don't misinterpret.

Thanks.

sorry for sounding rude

I didn't mean to insult you at all

my feedback is
your page looks like it hasn't been updated since early 2003

that may not be an advantage to you

•••
Have been going back and forth on the idea of running my own website. A few months ago I started developing one on Nametree.com and I was getting quite excited about building it out and promoting it, but life got in the way and I started questioning whether the time I'd put into it is worth the return.

There's something awfully convenient about using an established marketplace to just list your names and wait- even though the commissions add up.

•••
Have been going back and forth on the idea of running my own website. A few months ago I started developing one on Nametree.com and I was getting quite excited about building it out and promoting it, but life got in the way and I started questioning whether the time I'd put into it is worth the return.

There's something awfully convenient about using an established marketplace to just list your names and wait- even though the commissions add up.

Nice name, site and logo, loads very slow though..

•••

I like NameTree alot! The site looks great, only thing is the “recently sold” sections should be a marquee. Site looks great though, on both PC and Mobile! Much better than one of mine with okay traffic Blockchain-Community.com

•••
DNStore.com
NameTrader.com

These 2 are awesome names.
I wouldn't go with the personal name.
I see these two names and I immediately know what this site is.

I decided to take @lennco's and @daica85's advice and go with DNStore.com. Thank you both. It's been a long journey getting here. I'll will be forwarding the others to DNStore.com. They are unlikely to be for sale.

•••
I decided to take @lennco's and @daica85's advice and go with DNStore.com. Thank you both. It's been a long journey getting here. I'll will be forwarding the others to DNStore.com. They are unlikely to be for sale.
Outstanding choice my friend (y)

•••
Bookmarked this thread to go over it in the future to see what everybody is doing. I do have my own site, NameGala.com, I like the name but I've been flip flopping all over the place on developing it. Bought a couple of themes I liked, but then didn't like it when I activated them. Tried some other solution, then didn't like it. Right now using DomainFolio theme after seeing somebody else using it, DomainBrothers.com, which I kind of liked, but I have do a lot of customization. Obvious stuff like my logo not matching the current colors. Haven't updated it in awhile, so bit of a mess right now. One day, hope to do it up right.

•••
I'm trying to make a domain shop when I have time, it's not finished yet
DotKing.com

•••
Yes, i run my own website and direct all of my domains there.
Works very well.

•••
•••
augmentables.com

Lander for all my domains, very basic free site but it works for me.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back