IT.COM

DomainParking.co.uk

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Hey,
This is my first post, and I thought I would share this site with you. DomainParking.co.uk has been giving me a good return considering I currently only have 2 Low Value Domains. This is something you people might want to check out. They are based in the UK, and payment is by cheque I believe so not sure if anyone from other countries can use it, but for you UK folk I would reccommend you sign up and try!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If people would like to see screen shots of payment proofs then be my guest! they have paid me

•••
MicroGuy said:
Even though I don't have a horse in this race so to speak, I'm going to chime in here. I personally would look at the trader rating, posting history, and reputation of any member who is claiming to have been paid.

I'm considering moving a few domains over if and when they get the payment situation resolved.

Just wait a little bit longer they are still busy sorting cheaters out.

Friend of mine is waiting to get a few domains approved but ....

Thank you Kate for your support here!

Have been paid for June and July some time ago.. sorry been busy with other stuff no time to post here.

•••
I Got nothting but fake payment news!

•••
kate
Why is not the domain name plus the entry into force

•••
I just wish to confirm that I also DID recieve a paypal confirmation of payment sent..

thanks domainparking

•••
Regarding the ads not shwing up on landers thing. I just noticed it's a problem caused by using the URL forwarding method to point your domains to dp.co.uk servers.

Eg. http://www.domainparking.co.uk/parking.php?domain=yourdomain.com

I can't set the nameservers on some domains (not different sub networks.. or something with .nl domains)

I have sent a support ticket to dp.co.uk about this but they seem to have gone generally quite quiet.

•••
Long time not see kate.
I submitted a support ticket, but no reply.

•••
Hi Kate.

I have sent a support ticket few days back. But no reply. Please help.

Guys actually they sent an eCheck payment by paypal. I mistakenly clicked on deny payment instead of accepting payment. Its my fault & requesting kate's help.

So I think they are paying

Last edited:
•••
Hi Kate, when will your team approved my domain, there's 50 domains now on pending list

•••
Kate. Dear Gentlemen,
Please note that, (domainparking.co.uk) to close my account is wrong, do not have been suspended for three months to close, non-payment of parking revenue, there is no violation of the terms and conditions, the closure is unconditional, (domainparking.co.uk ) Can not be trusted, all to deceive customers, we should not go to the cunning domain parking company. We are moving to other domain name is the immediate, Fabulous parking is better.

This is the closure of my account of the notification:

Dear caogui,

Your account has been closed with immediate effect. If an account has been suspended for 3 months it is automatically closed by the system.

If your account was not currently suspended but has been directly closed without a prior suspension, then your account has been deemed to have seriously breached our terms and conditions warranting an immediate closure.

Best Regards,

The Domain Parking Team
Domain Parking International LLP

http://www.domainparking.co.uk

•••
I was paid a little while back too, paypal e-cheque just to let people know

•••
so i guess best advice to avoid this company then?

•••
•••
No reply to my support ticket. No reply in the forums.
Did anybody in UK could contact them by phone?
Or Do anybody know their messenger id like yahoo or icq orother?

•••
Domainparking.co.uk - Back From Maternity Leave (Kate)

Hello - Bonjour - Hola - Hi

I'm back :)

Sorry guys and gals for any delays but due to the birth of my beautiful baby girl I've been extremely tied up and thought I'd be able to multi-task by helping out our support team and looking after a newborn, ohh how wrong i was... The joy of parent hood, lol.

Anyway I'm back full time while my husband now takes over, hehehe.

I noticed that Joe has'nt replied to a few messages while I've been away, it appears that we've someone unsubscribed from the thread or one of the team have unticked the option to be notified of new posts made within the thread (If Mods are reading please enable notifications of new posts in our account, thanks. In the meantime ill try and find the option).

If any users from outside Europe are having trouble viewing advertising links at the moment, this may be due to a tech issue we're trying to resolve while beta testing phase 2 of domain parking.

I hope everyone is doing well, not just in domain parking but life in general.

It's good to be back, speak soon all.

Kind Regards,

Mummy Kate

Last edited:
•••
Congratulations!Best wishes to Mummy Kate and the beautiful baby girl!

DomainParking.co.uk said:
Hello - Bonjour - Hola - Hi

I'm back :)

Sorry guys and gals for any delays but due to the birth of my beautiful baby girl I've been extremely tied up and thought I'd be able to multi-task by helping out our support team and looking after a newborn, ohh how wrong i was... The joy of parent hood, lol.

Anyway I'm back full time while my husband now takes over, hehehe.

I noticed that Joe has'nt replied to a few messages while I've been away, it appears that we've someone unsubscribed from the thread or one of the team have unticked the option to be notified of new posts made within the thread (If Mods are reading please enable notifications of new posts in our account, thanks. In the meantime ill try and find the option).

If any users from outside Europe are having trouble viewing advertising links at the moment, this may be due to a tech issue we're trying to resolve while beta testing phase 2 of domain parking.

I hope everyone is doing well, not just in domain parking but life in general.

It's good to be back, speak soon all.

Kind Regards,

Mummy Kate

•••
i'll try them as well, hoping they will accept Philippine resident.

•••
Hi Kate,

I just notice you that you signed's domain:Holidays.to,Loans.fr and CheapFinance.com seems have been banned by yahoo,your are partnner with them,I can't believe that...

MGB

•••
Hi kate
In August when the income to pay, and add a new account of how the domain name has not come into effect

•••
domainparking.co.uk is over,

•••
Hi kate, congrats for your new promotion in life.

It seems you are making the payments.
The only issue with is the domains are not showing the ads. (Same domain with other yahoo parking providers are showing the yahoo ads) So please rectify.

But my .co.uk domain is showing ads. seems some issue in non uk domains?

Dear kate, please solve it and let us know.

•••
The same question.
Dear kate, please solve it and let us know.

•••
Domainparking.co.uk

Hi Guys

Our tech team are looking at this issue, thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Joe

•••
anyone got the Aug's payment?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back