Dynadot

DomainParking.co.uk

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hey,
This is my first post, and I thought I would share this site with you. DomainParking.co.uk has been giving me a good return considering I currently only have 2 Low Value Domains. This is something you people might want to check out. They are based in the UK, and payment is by cheque I believe so not sure if anyone from other countries can use it, but for you UK folk I would reccommend you sign up and try!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Kate,

I've forgotten my password and your password reminder does not seem to be working. I've tried 5 times in the last 36 hours and it hasn't sent me anything, though it keeps telling me it has emailed it to me...

Thanks

•••
5 Days and still waiting for an answer from Kate or an emailed password from the website...

Last edited:
•••
TestCase said:
5 Days and still waiting for an answer from Kate or an emailed password from the website...

Emails do not work anymore ... used to get one when they posted new payments or messages but since 2 months nothing.

Still no cash in Paypal

•••
Still no cash in Paypal. Long time!

•••
Last edited:
•••
Anybody received payment yet?

•••
croman92 said:
Anybody received payment yet?

nope.. still pending

Support tickets -->> no answer.

:|

•••
Domainparking.co.uk - Update

Hi All,

Although many users have already received payment, those which are still pending our accounts will make these payments this week - I hope this helps guys :)

In regards to password retrieval...
I've just tried this several times and its working fine - Please provide me with your username and email address you signed up with so i can check your details, thank you

Regards,

Joe

•••
Posting again for support
-----------------------------

Hi kate, congrats for your new promotion in life.

It seems you are making the payments.

The only issue with DomainParking.co.uk is the domains are not showing the ads.
(Same domain with other yahoo parking providers are showing the yahoo ads)So please rectify.

But my .co.uk domain is showing ads. seems some issue in non uk domains?

Dear kate / Joe, please solve it and let us know.

•••
Dear Kate,

I have been contacting Domainparking.co.uk for a payment from 29 sep 08 via support tickets.

Kate / Jacob / Ian all responding after few weeks!! and still no action done!! Can you please look in to my account and do the needful for the payment?

I have sent a PM with my login details to check.

•••
DomainParking.co.uk said:
I've just tried this several times and its working fine - Please provide me with your username and email address you signed up with so i can check your details, thank you

Regards,

Joe

PM sent

•••
Got Paid.........................

:)

•••
•••
Dear Kate
Why not add a new domain name into the entry into force, to resolve

•••
Guys anybody got their .com domains showing ads?
No reply from Kate / joe.
Seems kate is still busy with the baby..

•••
Finally got paid (August)

•••
I have domains that have been in pending status for over 2 months now, can you tell me if you are likely to approve or reject them anytime soon?

It would be good to know if I should take them elsewhere.

Thanks

•••
Wait kate to reply my question (surport ticket and pm).

•••
TestCase said:
DomainParking.co.uk said:

Regards,

Joe
PM sent

11 days and counting.

Still no response, still no password, still waiting. Tap, tap, tap....

•••
I have asked this question some times, and got the same reply, but still haven't got the payment.

[admin] 2008-11-20 12:46:52
Hello,
I will pass your request to our accounts department.
Kind Regards,
Amy

[you] 2008-11-15 06:38:27 ::About the june and july's payment::
Hello, kate.
I have waited for long time to get the june and july's payment. But untill now i haven't got them. Thanks!

•••
•••
Just short of 5 weeks and still waiting for a reply from Kate or anyone from DomainParking.co.uk...

Last edited:
•••
TestCase said:
Just short of 5 weeks and still waiting for a reply from Kate or anyone from DomainParking.co.uk...

domainparking is dead.

I was lucky to get my money ... took a long time!

Just move on

•••
Just move on
Way ahead of you... Did that a week after I couldn't sign in and couldn't get a response.

Just kept posting on the off chance they really did care and were just dealing with some internal issues -- as well as to keep the topic somewhat alive/current as kind of a heads up on what someone could expect in case they were considering signing up with domainparking.co.uk.

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

•••
When i am asking the delayed payment, my account is closed.
They owed me about 1000 pound

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back