Domain Empire

Google AdSense Channel 200 Max limit

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi - Recently, I notice while creating a channel for a new website I got error message that I have hit 200 max limit for Google adsense channel.

my question has anybody received this error and if so what did you do? did you contact Google? Do they increase limit? Any workaround?

Any tips, advice and direction on this subject will be highly appreciated.

Thanks, in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Why do you have so many channels? I have never come across this error before to be honest. However the way adsense works now I thought made channels a bit more redundant as it works from the domain name the ads are viewed on.

•••
Thanks. I just removed few old non working channels. Things are back on track.

Thanks

•••
I don't know why the have that limit. they should allow publishers to include a tracking code so we can not only track all our domains, but each ad on a domain. That helps with testing and to know what exactly is or is not working on a site.

I don't see a way to get a report on income by domain, only channel. Am I missing something...?

•••
If you want to get stat by domain then use URL channels. Anyway if you have hit the 200 channel limit then time to cleanup your channels and remove old dead channels.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back