IT.COM

How much are you willing to "invest" or spend on a domain?

NameSilo
Watch
I usually buy most of my domains for under $10, whether its a new registration from a dropped domain or buying them off ebay. I can usually find some great deals on ebay for just a few dollars and many can be resold for hundreds and sometimes thousands.

How about you guys?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Depends on the project, If Im buying to develop I would prefer to buy an "older" domain maybe for around $30.

If I'm buying it to resell, I usually go for as cheap as possible (reg fee).

Hence why i'm not a domainer ;)

Sean

•••
yea i do pretty much just picking up of expired domains and every once in a awhile I'll think of a few on my own

•••
My limit is around 30$. I develope domains so I don't like to spend to much money on them.

•••
I will spend no more than $30 on a domain, however if it is a quad premium LLLL that I can get at a good price, then I will spend that amount.

•••
I spent $155 on a name yesterday in auction but I think it was worth it!
But I got outbid for BeginPlaying.com yesterday in the expired auctions. Had set my max bid for $400 but didn't get home in time and it went to $410... dammmmmmm

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back