NameSilo

New skin on NamePros for the $3000 a Day Domainer

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
Just a quick welcome to our March skinning sponsor, $3000 a Day Domainer. We'll be running with their colors on the site until March 10th.

Visit their site at http://www.3000adaydomainer.com/index-np.html

There's a lot of good, free information on their site. Check it out!

-rj-

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I also just emailed them a few questions and got a response within a minute or so. Wow.

•••
Green is good :tu:

It's refreshing to see great new sponsors... it keeps things interesting, and exciting!

I just signed up... looking forward to the info!

:tu:

•••
It's nice and mellow and easy on my eyes. :xf.love: Good job rj :tu:

•••
Love the new skin. :)

Out of all the skins that have been used for advertising purposes, this one by far, is the classiest one that has been made Namepros background.

Not overbearing or garish and no chance of retina burnout. I might actually visit this site.:)

Nice one! :tu:

•••
the super bright colors are probably more effective.

and not sure if its intentional, but ive noticed so far that between each skinning there is a break. meaning, it doesnt jump from one skin immediately to another... im not an expert on advertising, but this is part of the effectiveness i think - because you notice when it goes from nothing > something.

•••
mjnels said:
the super bright colors are probably more effective.

and not sure if its intentional, but ive noticed so far that between each skinning there is a break. meaning, it doesnt jump from one skin immediately to another... im not an expert on advertising, but this is part of the effectiveness i think - because you notice when it goes from nothing > something.

That and we try not to have too much change... we know how members fear it :guilty:

I like this one!! The color of money!!! :blink:

•••
Chef Patrick said:
I second that, looks good. Green happens to be my favorite color :)
Green is my favorite color too. ;)

I think the skin looks good, but I think $3000 a day is a lot for renting a domainer.

•••
mjnels said:
Good call. It is intentional and I have imposed a limit of no more than 7 days per month that we're offering skinning. This campaign will be the only one in March.

-rj-

•••
Agree -- very nice colors.

DotUSDomains said:
This has to be the best looking "sponsors" skin so far,

Nice job.

Nice site, some good info there.

•••
$3000 a day? Is that how much you're charging for this? :p

•••
Very nice colour combination; B-) green and grey, as would be blue and grey.

•••
Reminds me of a Skoal can. :laugh:

easy on the eyes.

•••
Barrucadu said:
$3000 a day? Is that how much you're charging for this? :p
:lol: No, not quite that much, but it's not cheap to skin NamePros in this manner.

•••
just wondering, how cheap is "not cheap" to skin NP? lol

•••
Well done! Thanks RJ for keeping the skin simple and attractive.
This is a much better way to advertise than a page full of banner hell ads, imo.

And to any detractors, live with it.

True NP'rs understand what they have been and will continue to receive in terms of a free forum, friendly enviroment, and well moderated place to do business all these years!!!! :great:

Peace,
Cy

•••
Nice colors .. looks great :tu:

Keep the sponsors coming! :)

•••
I was just thinking ... it's a great color/theme for both :$: and heading in to Namepros St. Patrick's Day season, as well! %%- :imho:

Thanks again.
-Jeff B-)

•••
Green's my favorite color and I love this new skin:D

•••
OUTSTANDING! ...from an advertising/marketing and managerial point of view!
The skin is effective, yet not overbearing, I welcome the visual change and, as soon as i hit "submit reply" to this post, i'll be headed over to the sponsor, checking out what they have.

To the nay sayers, check out what the sponsor has, if you don't like it, it was still worth a shot to at least be and remain informed. After all, it's what NP is all about. ;)

M.

•••
Really nice skin this one :)

The best so far :)

Go Green :D

•••
:lala: Nice... very nice :tu:

•••
dmi said:
By the way, -RJ-, why is your nickname in lowercase? :)

He handed "uppercase" to the "Queen" for a while.
I suspect the lowercase may be symbolic of this.

A subtle (classy) acknowledgement ..... :great:

nn

•••
I love the new skin and am excited to check out the $3000 a day Domainer. :tu:

•••
The video is great. I signed up and got the link quick!

a must see video!

•••
I checked it out..its worth it

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back