NameSilo

New skin on NamePros for the $3000 a Day Domainer

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
Just a quick welcome to our March skinning sponsor, $3000 a Day Domainer. We'll be running with their colors on the site until March 10th.

Visit their site at http://www.3000adaydomainer.com/index-np.html

There's a lot of good, free information on their site. Check it out!

-rj-

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Personally I like it. It's similar to schemes I use on my own forums and is easier on the eyes than the last skin - especially the background.

As for sponsors the way I look at it is -

(1) it is not my forum and though the concerns of members need to be taken into consideration, the final decision rests with the forum owners who know far more about what is going on in the background than other members. If you trust the owner, then you trust and respect their decision. Although I have only been here a short while, I am sure the owners would have taken the members into consideration and strived for a balance between sponsors needs and members needs

(2) I did not pay to join this forum, all the services and forums I use to my advantage I do so for free. Until I joined NamePros I had never sold a domain - now I have! I have learned more in a month than in the many months prior to joining NamePros. If that means I have to look at a skin that may not appeal to me personally, then it's a small price to pay and it sure as hell isn't going to stress me out or prompt me to write to the tabloids as "Disgusted, Sydney"!:)

•••
Well green is not bad, but I liked the previous purple theme more. :)

•••
Thanks to $3000 a Day Domainer!

•••
I like this skin as I'm partial to pale hues that are easy on the eyes.

•••
Thank you to the $3,000 a Day Domainer for sponsoring our great forum.

It's because of sponsors that NamePros will stay free forever :tu:

-Galel

PS: Great colors!

•••
Great choice of colours. Thank you 3000 domainer team for supporting NP.. :)

-J

•••
Is this the "Praise Thread"? ;)
Thanks for supporting NamePros $3K Dude! :tu:

•••
Yes it is a very nice looking skin and also I was glad to read the info and watch the videos as I had seen the first video on RickLatona.com and had been waiting for this for a few weeks. I own a few ccTlds and would like to know how to make atleast $300 a day lol if not $3000 a day and be able to work from home full time. :$: :) thats if they are really telling the truth and this work lol

•••
Are they paying $3000 each day for skinning Namepros... :D

Last edited:
•••
great info Iam a newbie at this and the resources are very good

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back