warning Problem solved. Happy Ending lol

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Hireinternet

Top Member
Impact
Update: Got this reply

Thank you for contacting SAV Support.

Yes, the domain has arrived in SAV, but there is a delay process with importing the domain to your SAV account.
The domain should be in your SAV account now.

Kindly check again.
Keep us posted.
Best Regards,

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Kindly double check your Sav.com domains every day. I transferred one domain to sav.com on 9/09/22. Transferred successfully and changed nameserver to sedo. But today when i checked again domain was not available in my sav.com account.

Landing page is active.
Sedo Nameservers
Not Sold

Emailed to support, waiting for response.
What does the whois information show for that domain? Could it be possible that the domain expired sometime after you transferred it? (Just trying to cover all bases before jumping to any conclusions...it's one of the first things I would do if I were in the same situation.)

•••
What does the whois information show for that domain? Could it be possible that the domain expired sometime after you transferred it? (Just trying to cover all bases before jumping to any conclusions...it's one of the first things I would do if I were in the same situation.)

Yes, the domain has arrived in SAV, but there is a delay process with importing the domain to your SAV account.

Kindly check again.
Keep us posted.
Best Regards,

•••

Kindly check again.
Keep us posted.
Best Regards,
Is it in your account now? How long have you been waiting for the domain?

•••
Is it in your account now? How long have you been waiting for the domain?
Yes got name backin. I did not checked the name but i transferred on 23/09/22 and same day changed nameserver to sedo. Yesterday i changed NS back to Dan.com and remember this name. I checked my account and domain was not available in my account.

•••
Am I reading this right, you transferred the domain last year and just now it showed up in your account? Sav seems to have many issues lately. Rapidly approaching the level of NetworkSolutions or even Epik

•••
Am I reading this right, you transferred the domain last year and just now it showed up in your account? Sav seems to have many issues lately. Rapidly approaching the level of NetworkSolutions or even Epik
Yes you are correct. But domain successfully transferred and i changed nameserver that day. But i do not know when they remove from my account and put in delay process.

•••
Yes got name backin. I did not checked the name but i transferred on 23/09/22 and same day changed nameserver to sedo. Yesterday i changed NS back to Dan.com and remember this name. I checked my account and domain was not available in my account.
Yeah, I would have contacted sav then waited about 7 days before opening a thread like this (even though it used to be in your account and I'm glad it's back.) I've seen people missing domains and then opening threads like 4 hours later. So yeah if it happens anywhere be sure to wait before damaging their reputation or opening mean threads. Just my 2 cents.

•••
Yeah, I would have contacted sav then waited about 7 days before opening a thread like this (even though it used to be in your account and I'm glad it's back.) I've seen people missing domains and then opening threads like 4 hours later. So yeah if it happens anywhere be sure to wait before damaging their reputation or opening mean threads. Just my 2 cents.
I think i waited 7 month ;) Transferred domain on 23/9/22 and got today. I am going to remove the thread but this is not good business practice. What if you lost 3L.com this way?

•••
This has happened to me before many times. It even happens on backordered names they catch. Sometimes whole clumps of domains fail to transfer into the account for days at a time. Usually they end up eventually transferring over, but sometimes you have to go through and double check.

•••
I think i waited 7 month ;) Transferred domain on 23/9/22 and got today. I am going to remove the thread but this is not good business practice. What if you lost 3L.com this way?
If you had it in your account a long time ago then the wait should be reset from when it went missing.

•••
I assume you had it in your account for a while as no one in the right mind would wait 7 months. So lets say you had it in your account then it went missing a few days ago, the wait time would be reset from a few days ago as you couldn't say 7 months if you used to have it. Just my 2 cents.

•••
If you had it in your account a long time ago then the wait should be reset from when it went missing.
They said domain never landed in your account. You changed nameservers at old registrar.

•••
Anyways problem solved. Thread will be closed soon. Cheers!

•••
They said domain never landed in your account. You changed nameservers at old registrar.
Congrats, on getting the domain in your account you did well.

•••
Anyways problem solved. Thread will be closed soon. Cheers!
You did well to get it in there. I assume it was a 4L or super premium domain to be worth the trouble of opening a thread here and crying that it was stolen.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back