IT.COM

Problems, Bugs and Fixes at Afternic - Report Problems Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I suggest a new thread titled Problems, Bugs and Fixes at Afternic - Report Problems Here. Then we can all list our issues so Afternic have to fix them. These Afternic probs have been repeatedly flagged up across numerous threads on here over a period of time, including the need for 2FA. Godaddy own Afternic and have the resources and motivation to fix it - this risky mess is unacceptable and reflects badly on their brand.

For info, Afternic keep reverting some of my domains to "In Review" status for no reason, and I only know that if I log in there to check on them. Until I then ask support to take them out of Review they are not listed for sale and will not sell at Afternic.

@Joe Styler When can we expect Godaddy to take action on Afternic, including implementing 2FA?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We had a high level meeting yesterday and looked at this thread and other concerns to make sure these things are addressed. We already rolled out some changes and have some others on the way shortly including the emails correspondence is being redone. We also are auditing the emails we sent since we have had people saying they are not receiving them. We think we found what was stopping them for some people and that is also being resolved.
If you are not seeing your payment you should contact our team and let them look into it for you. When we rolled out the new system we brought over the old payment information through a migration system. Most of the issues we are seeing with payments can be resolved quickly if you go into your account and go to your payment area and choose a payment as a default. This will make the system retry your payment to the default one if you were not paid yet. You can let the support team know and they will track it down for you.
As always anyone can contact me directly and I will be happy to look into things for you. I apologize that this is not going as smoothly as we hoped but we are actively working on resolving the issues.

•••
I wonder if Afternic is aware of this. How could they not be?

They make a point to encourage people to opt-in to fast transfer, and tout it as resulting in higher sell-through rates / more revenue. It would be in Afternic's interest to fix this bug, but they do not seem motivated at all to actually get to the root of their bugs and fix them. They seem always to only want to paper over them with short-term fixes that fall apart again quickly.

•••
sold 2 names

upload_2017-5-13_14-11-32.png

upload_2017-5-13_14-11-48.png

upload_2017-5-13_14-18-14.png

•••
To me, having some good and easy to implement options for landing pages is important. I'm currently using Uniregistry BIN landers on all my names, but they have not been performing well for me this year, so I'm thinking about switching to Afternic. It would be awesome if you could just put Afternic nameservers on your name and then go into your Afternic account and select how you want that page to display to visitors (do you want to show ads? do you want to show the BIN page? do you want to show the page that just has Afternic's phione number and no price on it?)

But in terms of the searchable Afternic marketplace, my thought is just that I don't think many end-users at all are starting their search for a domain name by going to Afternic.com and searching for names.
I also don't think end-users start their search for domains at afternic.com by typing in keywords in the search bar. I think most afternic.com sales (where buyers register for an afternic.com account and buy/make an offer via afternic.com) come from sellers forwarding their domains to afternic.com landing pages, and prospective buyers happening upon the platform in that way. Type-in leads. So it still comes back to the basic functionality of the platform, which extends beyond just their search function. It's not really assuring to send valuable type-in traffic to a platform that is full of bugs and not updated, and as Paul Nicks seem to indicate, not really intended to be a destination for buyers to come and buy domains (they are supposed to buy them via the registrar path, which the Afternic system generally handles well, especially when fast-transfer works). The afternic.com platform bugs are not only on the seller-side of things. I've bought domains via Afternic a few times and I found it very frustrating every time (bugs, buttons not working properly, problems with checkout and payment, lack of response from customer support, extended transfer delays, etc.). Since Afternic.com is not intending to overhaul the functionality and experience of using the afternic.com platform, and with the increase in bugs after the new transaction system was launched, it does not seem ideal or worth it to base your domain sales business around sending type-in leads to their platform under these circumstances (and giving away a 20% commission for this offering), when there are other services that put resources towards building and developing systems that capture and provide a smooth sales process to buyers that come in via type-in/landing page. The Afternic reseller network on the other hand works great and is absolutely worth the 20% commission fee.

Last edited:
•••
The new transaction system was launched more than seven weeks ago, but nearly all of the issues that were there upon launch persist today. TA agents nearly always ignore all messages being sent to them (what's the point of having a messaging system if there is nobody on the other end reading and responding to the messages?). It takes Afternic too long to acknowledge the receipt of a domain (often 1-2 weeks after getting it into their holding account - what is the point of making faster pushes on seller's end, when Afternic often takes weeks to get around to move the domain from their holding account to buyer?). Overall, most transactions take 3x-5x longer to than they used to, from sale to payout. Wasn't the point of this system to make things go faster? These features were touted upon launch:

- Close transactions faster with the ability to have a default payment method on file
- Find what you need faster with our redesigned, user-friendly dashboard

Transactions are not closing faster, instead things are taking three to five times as long as they used to, and the transaction dashboard is far less user-friendly than the old one. Bringing back the old transaction system would be a huge improvement for the Afternic platform.

And payments are still not being sent out on time:

On May 17 I received an email saying “You will receive an email within 1-3 business days to notify you when your payment has been sent to you.” It's May 27 today, so more than 1-3 business days have passed, but I'm still waiting for my payment (or a payment notification) to be sent to me.

On May 23, I received another email for another sale saying I would be paid “within 1-3 business days” - Still waiting for that payment as well.

Last edited:
•••
Despite my deal being complete with the domain being in the buyer's account and displaying the buyer's information in the whois for several days and me contacting the TA Agent and email support asking them to update the transaction, my domain status remains "Transfer Processing". If I click on the domain, it still tells me to transfer ownership.

Account summary is still not updating earnings on domains sold.

I magically have 95 domains pending review that were not in review before.

Last edited:
•••
Do you have an example of a domain listed at Afternic that is not showing up on GoDaddy auctions?
Just to make sure there is no misunderstanding:
1. Afternic listed names do show up at GoDaddy Auctions (godaddy.com), I'm not saying they don't.

2. Afternic listed names do show up on the expireddomains website (expireddomains.net) via being distributed to GD Auctions (this inventory is not searchable at expireddomains.net, only on auctions.godaddy.com). Even though Afternic names are shown as for sale on GoDaddy, the GoDaddy auctions api does not "send" them to expireddomains.net.

I am not saying that Afternic listed names do not show up for sale at GoDaddy Auctions on godaddy.com, they do. I'm saying they do not show up at expireddomains.net. Here are some examples:

chineseassets.com

- afternic.com listing:
after.png

- shows up at GD auctions:
gda.png

- not indexed at expireddomains.net:
expd.png

noexperiencerequired.com
- afternic.com listing
- shows up at GD auctions
- not indexed at expireddomains.net

cloudintelligence.com

- afternic.com listing
- shows up at GD auctions
- not indexed at expireddomains.net

These domains cannot be found in any of the GoDaddy feeds on expireddomains.net. They are not searchable or part of the expireddomains.net database of domains for sale. Afternic's 12 million listings are not indexed at expireddomains.net, so it's not possible for buyers to use the tools offered by expireddomains to search Afternic's inventory.

Last edited:
•••
This bug may be more pertinent to GoDaddy specifically, but it's happening with Afternic-listed names when I check them in the GoDaddy search bar like an end-user would...

I've noticed that approximately 15% of the time when I check for a name that is Afternic-listed, GoDaddy returns a "Sorry, ________ is taken" message:

bc1.png

Then if I hit Search Again, which virtually no end-users will do, it will show up appropriately:

bc2.png

I hope there's a way this could be tightened up so it works as it's supposed to a much higher percentage of the time.

•••
the domain was sold 10 days ago.. still shows transfer processing lol
as a buyer i wouldn't use Afternic/godaddy
Transfers can take weeks/months to complete. This is normal at Afternic.

Sometimes you transfer a name to their holding account and they are unaware/forget that they are holding the name in their account. Sometimes they forget to transfer a name to buyer. They haven't set up WHOIS email forwarding properly at certain registrars so if they forget to turn off WHOIS before initiating a transfer they don't receive the transfer confirmation email and this tends to delay transfers at certain registrars. They don't seem to have a system for monitoring delayed/failed transfer, and they generally seem to be in no hurry to complete transfers, so if you want them to complete transfers faster you sometimes have to monitor and notify them with transfer guidelines (i.e. remind them to unlock/remove privacy/tell them ways to get around transfer locks/notify them that the domain is not being transferred etc.) along the way in order to get a transfer completed within a reasonable time frame. They often won't respond/act upon it the first time you contact them, but if you contact them several times they usually take action. Personally I rarely bother doing this anymore and just let the weeks/months pass by and let them complete the transfers/payouts at their own pace...

Another common scenario is that a domain may be transfer locked and the buyer prefers to wait for the transfer lock to end and take the name at another registrar.

Keep in mind that even if the domain status changes to transfer complete it does not necessarily mean that you can get paid. Sometimes they will mark the domain as transfer completed once they have taken control of it in a holding account. Other times they won't do this until the domain is in the hands of the buyer. But regardless what the status says, they generally won't trigger the payout until the domain is with the buyer.

It is not uncommon at all for Afternic transfers to face significant delays, and for payouts to be delayed after that. Just be patient and the sale will eventually complete. I have never had a sale fail at Afternic after the payment was secured.

•••
At least 10 domains were deleted from my Afternic account today and of course, there is no way to know which domains were deleted unless I'll waste more time comparing my portfolio to the downloadable list from Afternic. This happens at least once a month. Afternic doesn't send emails when they delete domains. Unless you keep an eye on the count in your Dashboard you will never know they deleted your domains.

At the same time, I can't access my Domain Settings in GoDaddy for the last 48 hours. The settings page keeps loading forever.

At the same time, I'm still waiting for three payments for GoDaddy Premium Listings that should have been paid out on Monday.

According to my time tracker, 95% of my wasted time is spent on dealing with GoDaddy & Afternic issues.

Company with Billions in Market Cap and Millions of Domains under management still have the most buggy system I dealing with for the last 10 years (on both, Afternic & GoDaddy).

I'm really not sure how hard and how expensive is it to hire real backend developers.

Is it really harder and more expensive than losing customers, frustrating the rest, hiring more Customer Support to deal with the pile of issues that keep popping up, losing revenue in sales?

Last edited:
•••
@Joe Styler - Why are wire transfer payments for sold domains remitted to us by GoDaddy.com with the note "ONLINE ADVERTISING INCOME"?

One of my banks are asking me about the source of these funds. I've provided documentation that they are for realized gains at Afternic.com from the sale of specific domain name investments, but they are not accepting this explanation, because the payment is not from Afternic, and it's not marked as domain sales proceeds from Afternic.

When I receive a payment from Afternic.com, but the payment is sent out by another company and marked as online advertising income, I have no way of backing up the legitimacy of those funds. I am not doing "online advertising" work nor am I doing so for GoDaddy (and my Afternic parking proceeds stand at $0 as well, I have $0 online advertising income). Bankers are paranoid with KYC, AML and a growing number of other compliance regulations these days, and everything needs to "check out" to satisfy them.

Can you adjust the wire transfer details to more accurately reflect the source and nature of the funds you remit to domain sellers?

•••
@Arca It's not just limited to GD/AfterNic, Even while receiving payments from Escrow.com, Uniregistry.com, and NameSilo.com, The 'Purpose of Remittance' field has stuff totally unrelated to domain sales. My bank says it's not right and I may face problems in future.

Some examples of these purposes of remittance for a domain sale.

Uniregistry - Market payout
Escrow.com - Advertisements market research and public opinion polling
NameSilo - Software consultancy services
Escrow.com - Compensation of employees
GoDaddy.com - Advertisements market research and public opinion polling (I don't know how they had the exact same purpose as Escrow.com's.
GoDaddy - Online advertising income.

Just a week ago I had to explain the process of a domain sale to my bank and I had to tell them that the purpose of remittance written by the company is a lie. Because if I will tell them that it's advertising income or whatever and in future I will have to provide proofs what will I do?

•••
Received this email today from [email protected]

Our compliance department requires additional information regarding your account.

Please provide: full name, address, date of birth, place of birth, citizenship, and nationality.
Please also provide a scanned copy of your passport (or similar valid ID).

Please login to the payments section of your account to upload the documents.

Thank you,
The GoDaddy team.
Wow, seriously? I thought they couldn't get more hypocritical amidst their deceitful payment practices, but it appears I was wrong.

So GoDaddy is now carrying out KYC style compliance checks on Afternic users, where they surely will emphasize congruence between what documents you submit, and what details you've provided for your account. For sure they will expect your submitted documents to match the ID attached to your account and the person that's been paid. Imagine having your account under the name, Peter Thomas from South Africa, and then during the compliance check, you tell them that it was a lie, and that you are actually Steven Lee from Taiwan, and you've been sending payments to a false ID account. Would they be okay with that?? I doubt it! Things need to check out, that's what these kinds of compliance checks are looking for.

But at the same time, they are knowingly falsifying payments to their own users, so that we ourselves are set up to fail bank/gov led reviews of our account activities, as we have no way of properly accounting for the incorrectly labelled payments they are sending us. So they're doing intrusive KYC compliance style checks on customers, requiring accurate and truthful documents to be submitted. While at the same time willfully screwing us for our own KYC checks with our banks by preventing us from being able to provide accurate and truthful documentation of what we're getting paid for, as they are falsely labeling our payments (my bank account remains frozen with no updates thanks to GoDaddy's lies...).

If they have taken the position that KYC and other compliance checks don't matter, and therefore they can continue to falsify the payment details when they pay us, it's extremely hypocritical of them to then carry out their own compliance checks seeking accurate verification. If accurate evidence need not be submitted (which is the position GoDaddy takes in the case of our banks), then why do you request your own users to submit such info? Very hypocritical of GoDaddy.

•••
Afternic doesn't want to release my payout from a sale because the buyer is not responsive and he didn't take control of the domain!

Sedo always released the payout once they have control over the domain.

Afternic told me that if the buyer didn't respond, they will cancel the transfer and return the domain. WTF?!!

What about the funds? Will you hold it in your bank account collecting interest or will you refund it to the buyer after you charge "your" commission for "my" time and "my" domain?

The lose are all mine!

So, someone paid for the domain and he knows that the domain is now secured in escrow and he is on vacation or busy with other stuff or having a wonderful time with his family while I'm waiting for either him to show up after wasting my time or to get back the domain after losing other potential sales during this period of time?!!

Last edited:
•••
@Joe Styler - here is one more bug. Noticed last week.

After I add a domain (a number of domains in one batch if that matters) - then for _some_ domains the system fails to determine current registrar (The registrar field is not visible by default - but can be set in "display columns" config). Such domains are marked as pending review, and remain in this status forever. Moreover, if the domain is eligible for fast transfer - then this fact is also completely missed, as the registrar value is empty in afternic db.

I will of course email service@ with the list of domains in question - and someday they will respond with something hopefully positive - but this new bug does not appear to be domain- or account-specific. Can it be fixed once and globally?

•••
I sold a domain via fast transfer last month, registered at NameSilo. The domain did not move automatically.

I messaged the TA agent more than a dozen times, notifying them that the transfer was stuck. The TA agent did not have the courtesy of apologizing for the delay in transferring the domain, let alone provide any updates, or even tell me they were aware of the issue. In fact, while I tried numerous times to get Afternic to move the domain to the buyer in a timely manner, the TA agent did not reply me a single time. Complete radio silence. This has happened several times in the past. And when I do get a reply from TA agents, they tend to reply with a level of snark that is just unbelievable. They're earning a 20% commission o

I don't understand why Afternic workers would be so antagonistic towards sellers and buyer, refusing to respond to sellers, or responding rudely, and refusing to move domains to buyers in an expedient manner. They work for sellers and buyers, but it feels like they work against us. The domain was moved via fast transfer after several weeks had passed by, and without the TA agent ever responding or providing any updates.

I've also had domains registered at namesilo sell via fast-transfer and transfer just fine both before and after that, so I'm not sure why it affects some domains and not others. I really hope that it won't affect any domains in the future, because dealing with Afternic's TA agents is just really frustrating when they don't reply, and unpleasant when they do.

I've also emailed [email protected] with basic requests, and they struggle more than ever with basic tasks. For example, when I'm contacting them about removing already listed domains I've won in auctions, it goes like this:

Arca: Please remove these the outdated listings for these domains.
Nearly a week passes by.
Afternic: The domains have been removed.
Arca: Please check again, you did not remove all the domains. I'm still not able to list the domains.
Nearly a week passes by.
Afternic: We have removed the domains.
Arca: Sorry to ask again, but you have still not removed these domains!
Another week passes by.
Afternic: We have removed the domains.
And they do indeed manage to do it eventually. But why does it have to take so many weeks, and so many emails? It would be wonderful if they could respond within 24 hours and actually have fixed what I asked them to fix.

We're doing Afternic a favor by notifying them of outdated listings. If a listing by a former domain owner sells, the seller won't be able to fulfill the sale due to not owning the domain anymore. Its a bad experience for the buyer, and tarnishes the image of the registrar where he bought it. And we, as the new domain owner, lose out on sales opportunities (and Afternic lose out on potential commission fees) when we can't get some domains listed on Afternic. Everyone loses. They should be jumping at the opportunity to remove outdated domain listings and cleaning up their marketplace. Why are they dragging their feet and putting so little effort into removing old listings?

And recently when I contact [email protected] about domains stuck in "in review", they just respond that my account has no domains stuck in "in review." But there are clearly domains stuck in "in review" status. So I contact them again. They deny it again. I contact them again with screenshots of every single domain stuck in "in review", and they finally admit that they are stuck in review and fix it. I understand that denying that there is any issue is the fastest way to deal with a customer support email at that moment, but it's such a self-sabotaging way to deal with an issue. Someone from Afternic will have to deal with the issue eventually. And as long as the domain is stuck in "in review" they won't be able to earn a commission on those domains. Afternic staff seem to forget that Afternic is in the business of facilitating the sales of domains, not blocking the sales of domains...

And my bank account remains frozen due to Afternic's lies to my bank. I don't know what will happen to it eventually, but from reading about other's experience in various forum, I fear that it's going to be terminated. A check that was supposed to last a few days would not last this long if they thought my proof was okay (though since I had no way to prove GoDaddy's lies, I obviously understand why they haven't unfrozen my account).

I've opened a new bank account with another bank and just received my first fraudulent payment of "online advertising income" from GoDaddy... How long is it going to be before GoDaddy gets this bank account frozen too? As a brand new customer, I fear that it won't be too long. I have no way of proving GoDaddy's lies. So I have no choice but to open a third and fourth bank account to prepare for that eventuality. Why does GoDaddy insist on falsifying payment details when they pay international sellers? I don't understand why they insist on being such a dishonest company. We're living in a world of strict KYC, AML, and other regulations, yet GoDaddy is set on lying and getting international seller's bank account's frozen. I just don't understand the thinking behind how they are operating these two companies. It's like they think they'd go bankrupt if they provided good honest service to users.

•••
@xynames, I am having the same issue with Afternic. All my names at Afternic are enabled for Fast Transfer, and all are registered with GoDaddy. So Fast Transfer should be really straighforward for Afternic...

But with my last two Afternic sales, I have received an email from [email protected], asking me to manually transfer these names into the Afternic escrow account at GoDaddy! Why??

The last sale a week ago, this was a real problem for me as I was in Europe (without laptop) and unable to complete this transfer on my phone. I had to use my hotel's business centre computer which meant having to find my way around the Italian GoDaddy website and hope I was pressing the right buttons.

As many others, including @Arca have commented, emails to the TA division at Afternic are completely ignored, and I never did receive any replies on my (multiple) questions as to why the Fast Transfer option wasn't being used. Using this option would be way easier and quicker for Afternic, so I really cannot understand what the issue is.

•••
To illustrate how important it is that they don't fail to remove outdated listings, I recently bought a domain from Afternic and the seller no longer owned the domain, so Afternic failed to complete the sale. They issued a refund after discovering that the seller no longer owned the domain.

This kind of thing is exactly why Afternic's customer support should not be failing to remove outdated listings or dragging their feet to do so. The less you pay attention to making sure that only legitimate listings are live, the more failed sales you're gonna get. Certainly not the first time I've bought a domain at Afternic and not gotten it!

Since removing outdated listings now seems to be a highly complex task (I'm not surprised, Afternic's system is falling apart on the seller side of things, so I doubt things are running more smoothly for the support staff) that requires a lengthy period of time to respond to and then to complete, often requiring the input of multiple people, I suggest Afternic to train several staff especially to deal with this task. There should be a separate email, "[email protected]", to deal with this, and we should be able to send them an email and with their de-listing expertise get OUR asset de-listed within 24 hours when it's listed by someone who doesn't own it. People who report outdated listings are doing a huge service to Afternic, as many domain owners clearly don't stay on top of de-listing their Afternic listings. It's their fault that they don't remove listings, yet we have to put in the effort to get their outdated listings removed for them. Afternic should be grateful that we're doing this, as they themselves have no system in place for detecting and removing outdated listings.

If removing outdated listings is too complex and challenging for [email protected], Afternic should respond accordingly, and establish an illegitimate listing task force to deal with it!

•••
I usually don't mind delayed payments. But there should be an explanation why there is so much delay. .
I really believe Afternic doesn't give a damn. Once they get the buyers payment they take their 20%. Any work they have to do after that is just an annoyance to them.

•••
Afternic having problems still?

I have at least 1 email from August still not answered or dealt with. Now that name is stuck in limbo.

And a few more from this month still zero answers, replies or help.

Sales completed on GD and AN with no payouts for September sales, 1 doesn't even have a date of payout listed yet.

Names not updating with spreadsheet on AN, so my names still have old prices and I will have to either delete them all again or painfully go thru each page of 10 to do it manually 1 by 1.

:rage:

Ended up having to delete all my names manually because they wouldn't update. Hopefully I'll get my Sept. sales payments soon, shouldn't have to wait 20 years for my money.

•••
@Joe Styler

My funds have been seized and only AfterNic is at fault!

Who the fuck is Philip S. Newell at GoDaddy/AfterNic? Your partners at Tipalti (Daniel Sim) have been emailing you since September 20 asking for additional documents from me and that is after the payment was supposed to be released after I submitted my ID.

Sep 20
Hi Philip,

The following payee 1939446 has a payment in transit. Our banking partner has asked for additional information.

We did send a request to provide an ID, but we want to follow up via email as well so the payment is not held or blocked.

Please provide a valid ID

They sent multiple emails to you and Philip replied

I have not heard anything back from our customer team yet…

I kept emailing you guys asking for information/SWIFT message because funds were not received. The idiots at AfterNic never told me they needed another ID, They gave me a useless payment report instead of SWIFT and that couldn't track the transaction. I again asked for SWIFT message and the idiots at AfterNic asked me what is a SWIFT message? WHAT THE FUCK? You guys deal with payments all the time and your 'support' teams don't even know what a SWIFT message is? One can spend a second on Google and find out. I finally received the SWIFT message a week later. But still they had no idea that Tipalti was asking for another ID and threatened that the funds will be seized.

Oct 4
Hey Philip,

Just wanted to give you an update for this payment. If we do not receive an ID after the 15 day mark, this payment will be rejected or seized.

Oct 9
This payment will be seized if we do not provide the information that is needed.

Please provide me with an update here

Oct 16
An ID is needed for a compliance request from our partnered bank. If this is not provided soon, funds will be seized.

Tipalti never received a single reply in 20 days from the bastards at AfterNic.. what do you guys take 20% commission for?

Tipalti finally realized that AfterNic is filled with incompetent scum and emailed me directly and within 2 days I sent my passport copy but it was too late.

Unfortunately, the information was not provided in time and the funds have been seized.

Through blocking, the funds associated with this transaction have been placed into an internal interest bearing account where they are required to remain until such time that OFAC issues a general or specific license allowing the release of these funds. Although the originator on the wire transfer retains ownership of the funds, a license from OFAC is required to release the funds to them.

You or the payee may apply for this license so that the funds may be released.

http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/Pages/licensing.aspx

Please let me know if you have any questions.

AfterNic must do everything they can to give me my money. According to the last email AfterNic still has the ownership of the funds so I don't care about these funds, start another wire transfer and give me my money and deal with the seized funds yourself.

•••
You will have a new payment issued next week.

•••
Sold a domain 15 days back in fast transfer ..it's still no update

•••
You can go to your sold section and see all the sold domains. Or you can also go to the account section once you are signed in, on the left near the bottom and select statements. You can see all your activity for any given date range there, domain name, sale price, amount paid, commission etc.

Neither the sold section nor the account section have all my Afternic sales. It's not even close. I have to rely on my own bookkeeping. When it comes to tax season, I like to crosscheck each item line-by-line. Asking for the domain name to be mentioned as a note in PayPal is not a big nor unreasonable request and would make everything easier. Especially when Afternic's reporting doesn't even work. I'm not the only one frustrated with this.

•••
Well this is a test so we haven't announced it yet, but it is the direction we are going. People have been asking for a GoDaddy branded lander and we have seen some positive results testing it on ourselves and are now testing it as a split test on some customer listed names to make sure the sales go up. If as we suspect they do, we will roll it out to everyone. And yes, we did fix the domain name splitting into different lines with this release.
As far as Afternic we do have some other improvements coming in the new year.
We also released local language sales landing pages and have a local sales team in Europe to help field those inquiries and have seen some good results for our customers there as well.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back