IT.COM

Prove the person above you wrong!

NameSilo
Watch
Fun little game that I saw on here long ago, but haven't seen it for a while. Had a bit of an urge to play it, so here goes!

Goal is simple: In order to post here, you have to prove the person above you wrong, then make your own statement.

I'll start...

"PI" is approximately equal to 3.14 when rounded to three significant digits.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Senator John McCain of Arizona was born in the country of the United States of America.

The answer to life, the universe, and everything is 42.

•••
The answer to life, the universe, and everything is 42.

The answer to life, the universe, and everything is 6/9.

Prove it wrong/

"Sugar is sweet!" :laugh:

•••
jdenwar said:
The answer to life, the universe, and everything is 6/9.

Prove it wrong/

"Sugar is sweet!" :laugh:

I knew a Sugar who was a complete b*tch. Nothing sweet about her at all.

Flying long distances makes facial hair grow faster...(sorry forgot to add this)

•••
Domainace said:
I knew a Sugar who was a complete b*tch. Nothing sweet about her at all.

Flying long distances makes facial hair grow faster...(sorry forgot to add this)

Maybe so but not necessarily if you dream about it.

The US govt spy on ordinary people like you and me as if we were criminals

•••
aquadeluxe said:
Senator John McCain of Arizona was born in the country of the United States of America.
Sorry, aquadeluxe, you didn't prove me wrong. John McCain was born in Panama.

Electric-Shadow said:
Maybe so but not necessarily if you dream about it.

The US govt spy on ordinary people like you and me as if we were criminals
Not true. The US govt is actually spying on ordinary criminals that just happen to also be people like you and I.

Red is one of the three primary colors.

•••
All 480 previous threads are untrue. <- there is my proof. I win the game. :laugh:

•••
MJ said:
All 480 previous threads are untrue. <- there is my proof. I win the game. :laugh:

Wait a second..... MJ.... Michael Jackson? We can't trust Michael Jackson. Think of the children! :hehe:

•••
MJ said:

Wrong! :yell:

they are not threads... they're posts

and wronger :yell:

you have not won the game

In fact you are wronger than a wrong thing in a wrong factory that makes wrong things for wrong day...that's how wrong you are...I'm surprised they don't call you Mr. Wrongitty Wrong the wrong person from Wrong Street, Wrongingham, Wrongingshire....

•••
exponent said:
Wait a second..... MJ.... Michael Jackson? We can't trust Michael Jackson. Think of the children! :hehe:

You are wrong! My name is Michael Jordan. I do not play basketball though :D

•••
MJ said:
You are wrong! My name is Michael Jordan. I do not play basketball though :D

No your very much mistaken, either your deluded or you have multiple personality disorder, you're name is actually Mary Jane!!!!

In any given game of soccer the ref is always blind

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back