Dynadot

Prove the person above you wrong!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Fun little game that I saw on here long ago, but haven't seen it for a while. Had a bit of an urge to play it, so here goes!

Goal is simple: In order to post here, you have to prove the person above you wrong, then make your own statement.

I'll start...

"PI" is approximately equal to 3.14 when rounded to three significant digits.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Which moon are you refering to? There are many moons in the solar system, and I assume you are refering to the moon Europa, which orbits around Jupiter.

tekz999 has 5 stars in namepros :)

•••
"wrong".......The Armenian Apostolic Church observes Christmas on January 6. Eastern Orthodox Churches that still use the Julian Calendar celebrate Christmas on the Julian version of 25 December, which is January 7 on the more widely used Gregorian calendar, because the two calendars are now 13 days apart.

Australia is a continent, not an island.

•••
maxeaus, you are suppose to prove me wrong.....

•••
wrong, you had not posted when i started writing my thread.

"I am hopeless at this"

•••
Wrong! :) It just takes some getting used to. I've seen that mistake a hundred times over.

Summer is waaay too hot.

•••
Of course, waaay isn't a word, so the sentence has no meaning anyhow, but just in case: It is also extremely cold in space all year long.
(As a side note, tekz999 has four stars and one star1 and not five stars as claimed.)

Germany is one of the original members of the EU.

•••
you cannot have one star1 !

by proxy all 2stars are star1+star1.

•••
It should read star1 + star1 (with a space before and after the +)

l + l = 2

•••
l is a letter, and since you can't add letters, convert to ascii 108.

So 108 + 108 = 216

•••
Only if you're computing in decimal notation. In Hexadecimal, that is clearly wrong.

The Holocaust really happened. O.o

•••
"O.o" is not a complete sentence.

•••
homebuyer said:
"O.o" is not a complete sentence.
"O" is also the sound that a baby makes when asking for something good to eat. O.o Would be a baby asking for something good to eat, twice, in poetical form, following the grammatical rules of ee cummings.

Most of the Earth is covered in water.

•••
bionichead said:
Most of the Earth is covered in water.
Most of the Earth's Surface/Crust is covered by Water and not the Earth itself.
Also Most is a vague term the Exact Answer is 70.8 Percent.

myworstdotcom.com is Still Available for Registration.:)

•••
sankalpsingh said:
Most of the Earth's Surface/Crust is covered by Water and not the Earth itself.

myworstdotcom.com is Still Available for Registration.:)

wrong if the theory of alternate dimensions is true then in some universe it will not be available and in another one domains may not even exist, thus won't be available.

ghosts are real.....

•••
Electric-Shadow said:
wrong if the theory of alternate dimensions is true then in some universe it will not be available and in another one domains may not even exist, thus won't be available.

ghosts are real.....

Ghosts are not real, they are some guys attempt to mask that he found out what drugs were before they were called drugs!

all hair is naturally blonde

•••
blonde

sankalpsingh said:
Very true, very true. That was really vague. :)

ALG said:
all hair is naturally blonde
From Wikipedia: "Natural hair color is black, brown, blonde, or red, depending on a person's ethnic origins." Therefore, blonde hair is only one of the four main types of human hair color.

In this universe, not some alternative, fantasy universe, dot Com is the most valuable TLD (including all gTLDs & ccTLDs).

•••
ALG said:
In this universe, not some alternative, fantasy universe, dot Com is the most valuable TLD (including all gTLDs & ccTLDs).

According to worlds leading search engine the definition of 'valuable' may be seen as:

"the quality (positive or negative) that renders something desirable or valuable; - the Shakespearean Shylock is of dubious value in the modern world"

Based upon this definition i find the .com.au ccTLD to be much more positive, desirable and therefore valuable for my undertakings downunder as opposed to the .com tld.

Prove me wrong: Western Governments do not undertake False Flag Terrorist Attacks?

•••
It Is Claimed

zero_haze_au said:
According to worlds leading search engine the definition of 'valuable' may be seen as:

"the quality (positive or negative) that renders something desirable or valuable; - the Shakespearean Shylock is of dubious value in the modern world"

Based upon this definition i find the .com.au ccTLD to be much more positive, desirable and therefore valuable for my undertakings downunder as opposed to the .com tld.

Prove me wrong: Western Governments do not undertake False Flag Terrorist Attacks?
I found a site that claims otherwise:
http://pledgeforamerica.com/2.html *

*It is logical to assume that, even if other countries have carried out false flag operations (especially horrible regimes such as, say, the Nazis or Stalin), the U.S. has never done so.

Well, as documented by the New York Times, Iranians working for the C.I.A. in the 1950's posed as Communists and staged bombings in Iran in order to turn the country against its democratically-elected president (see also this essay).

And, as confirmed by a former Italian Prime Minister, an Italian judge, and the former head of Italian counterintelligence, NATO, with the help of the Pentagon and CIA, carried out terror bombings in Italy and blamed the communists, in order to rally people’s support for their governments in Europe in their fight against communism. As one participant in this formerly-secret program stated: "You had to attack civilians, people, women, children, innocent people, unknown people far removed from any political game. The reason was quite simple. They were supposed to force these people, the Italian public, to turn to the state to ask for greater security."

Moreover, recently declassified documents show that in the 1960's, the American Joint Chiefs of Staff signed off on a plan to blow up AMERICAN airplanes (using an elaborate plan involving the switching of airplanes), and also to commit terrorist acts on American soil, and then to blame it on the Cubans in order to justify an invasion of Cuba. If you view no other links in this article, please read the following ABC news report; the official documents; and watch this interview with the former Washington Investigative Producer for ABC's World News Tonight with Peter Jennings.

Prove me wrong: Obama was born in Kenya.

•••
homebuyer said:
Prove me wrong: Obama was born in Kenya.

That's pretty much an internet myth.

The facts are: Obama was born in Hawaii.

From Wikipedia:
Barack Obama was born at the Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Obama, Sr., a Luo from Nyang’oma Kogelo, Nyanza Province, Kenya, and Ann Dunham, a white American from Wichita, Kansas of mainly English, Irish and smaller amounts of German descent.

Without using the lame argument that "in some other alternative universe it isn't so", prove me wrong:

You can not divide by zero.

•••
You can divide by zero, the result is an error :D

You cannot multiply a number by one and get a result other than the original number (IE: 7 times 1 will always equal 7, 8 times 1 will always equal 8, etc.)

•••
Think Again

bionichead said:
That's pretty much an internet myth.

The facts are: Obama was born in Hawaii.

From Wikipedia:
Barack Obama was born at the Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Obama, Sr., a Luo from Nyang’oma Kogelo, Nyanza Province, Kenya, and Ann Dunham, a white American from Wichita, Kansas of mainly English, Irish and smaller amounts of German descent.

Without using the lame argument that "in some other alternative universe it isn't so", prove me wrong:

You can not divide by zero.
Obama has never submitted conclusive evidence that he was born in the United States. What he posted on his website is a document called Certification of Live Birth, laser printed from a computer in 2007 regarding a document filed four days after Obama was born. It is not a Certificate of Live Birth, which at the time, would have been typed and signed by the doctor on the day the child was born.

There is a significant difference between the two documents. Read http://peoplespassions.org/documents/birth_certificate.htm for an explanation.

The arguments being made against his being born in the US center around one scenario. Under Florida law at the time, a foreign born child's parent could bring the child back to the US after his birth on August 4, 1961, and file a Certification of Live Birth form on August 8, declaring with scant proof that he was born in the US. This Certification of Live Birth contains none of the traceable documentation, like doctor's signature on the day of birth, etc., found on a Certificate of Live Birth, which is why people want to see his Certificate of Live Birth. It only seems reasonable to require that a man who is elected the highest office in the land, prove by clear and convincing evidence that he meets the US Constitution's "natural born citizen" requirement to become president.

For those of you who do not think this issue is a big deal, then let's see you accept secondary evidence of domain ownership or payment the next time you buy or sell a valuable domain. If the best evidence is out there, then by god someone ought to produce it.

•••
But he quoted wikipedia, so you must be mistaken :hehe:

There can be only one.

homebuyer said:
Obama has never submitted conclusive evidence that he was born in the United States. What he posted on his website is a document called Certification of Live Birth, laser printed from a computer in 2007 regarding a document filed four days after Obama was born. It is not a Certificate of Live Birth, which at the time, would have been typed and signed by the doctor on the day the child was born.

There is a significant difference between the two documents. Read http://peoplespassions.org/documents/birth_certificate.htm for an explanation.

The arguments being made against his being born in the US center around one scenario. Under Florida law at the time, a foreign born child's parent could bring the child back to the US after his birth on August 4, 1961, and file a Certification of Live Birth form on August 8, declaring with scant proof that he was born in the US. This Certification of Live Birth contains none of the traceable documentation, like doctor's signature on the day of birth, etc., found on a Certificate of Live Birth, which is why people want to see his Certificate of Live Birth. It only seems reasonable to require that a man who is elected the highest office in the land, prove by clear and convincing evidence that he meets the US Constitution's "natural born citizen" requirement to become president.

For those of you who do not think this issue is a big deal, then let's see you accept secondary evidence of domain ownership or payment the next time you buy or sell a valuable domain. If the best evidence is out there, then by god someone ought to produce it.

•••
homebuyer said:

This is not the place for this discussion. I already got in trouble (a warning) for political statements at this forum. For the purpose of this thread, which is supposed to be fun, Wikipedia is good enough for me. ;)

So, on a lighter note, can you divide by zero or not? :)

•••
Done........

The question itself is wrong in asking "dividing by zero".

Of course if you prove me wrong you are wrong.

•••
Hafizca said:
The question itself is wrong in asking "dividing by zero".

Of course if you prove me wrong you are wrong.
If I prove your statement wrong, that makes me right. Therefore, you're wrong.

Senator John McCain of Arizona was born in the country of Panama.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back