IT.COM

Prove the person above you wrong!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Fun little game that I saw on here long ago, but haven't seen it for a while. Had a bit of an urge to play it, so here goes!

Goal is simple: In order to post here, you have to prove the person above you wrong, then make your own statement.

I'll start...

"PI" is approximately equal to 3.14 when rounded to three significant digits.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
xxfireflyxx said:
Actually...it will be the 24th here in Australia.:hehe: Midday our time.

The Universe is infinite

The Universe is "Universe" not "Infinite" (spelling)

Yahoo.com provides an email service. :)

•••
Squirrel Rascal said:
The Universe is "Universe" not "Infinite" (spelling)

Yahoo.com provides an email service. :)

Wrong. Yahoo.com provides Yahoo! Mail Service. :laugh:

China is the most populous country in the world.

•••
.tv said:
Wrong. Yahoo.com provides Yahoo! Mail Service. :laugh:

China is the most populous country in the world.

Wrong, China is the most populous country on the world, they aren't in it silly :p

The word Wikipedia starts with "W" - Without quotes.

•••
•••
Squirrel Rascal said:
Wrong, China is the most populous country on the world, they aren't in it silly :p

The word Wikipedia starts with "W" - Without quotes.

Wrong... The Word Wikipedia starts with "T" - Without quotes. :hehe:

CyXic said:
God exists.

Wrong...

God does not exist.

From Westminster Dictionary of Theological Terms: "God" is an imaginary being onto which an ideal human nature has been projected.

The world's largest mammal is the Blue Whale.

Last edited:
•••
.tv said:
Wrong... The Word Wikipedia starts with "T" - Without quotes. :hehe:

Wrong...

God does not exist.

From Westminster Dictionary of Theological Terms: "God" is an imaginary being onto which an ideal human nature has been projected.

The world's largest mammal is the Blue Whale.

Wrong, the world doesn't own the animal. (hence no possesive in world's)

Some people like to eat cake.

•••
Wrong. Everybody likes to eat cake.

The shortest distance between two points is a line.

•••
Wrong. If the line wasn't in the way you'd get there sooner.

Namepros is addictive.

•••
coast said:

Wrong...

The shortest distance between two points is either a straight line or a zigzag line. ( Line is a broad category, which includes all types of lines including curved, zigzag, straight, Segment, Arc, Perpendicular, Parallel, Horizontal, Vertical, Oblique etc. Hence "line" is not a correct answer! ) :D

soggyindo said:
Wrong. If the line wasn't in the way you'd get there sooner.

Namepros is addictive.

Wrong...

Not for all. ;)

All polar bears are left handed.

Last edited:
•••
Wrong. My imaginary polar bear as a kid was right handed. Of course as a kid I didn't realize that polar bears don't have hands. So they would be left pawed either way, and if this is true does it go for both the left feet?

I confused myself.

•••
Achaias said:
Wrong. My imaginary polar bear as a kid was right handed. Of course as a kid I didn't realize that polar bears don't have hands. So they would be left pawed either way, and if this is true does it go for both the left feet?

I confused myself.

You didn't confuse yourself, you confused me!!!

dotCOM is King!

•••
coast said:

I don't see how that proved me wrong since it's not true...neither is it a loophole in what I stated. :|

•••
Squirrel Rascal said:
I don't see how that proved me wrong since it's not true...neither is it a loophole in what I stated. :|

Pass on.... 8-X

You have failed to prove me wrong in earlier posts. :laugh:

SMBGeek said:
dotCOM is King!

Wrong!

dotCOM (.com) is a generic top-level domain (gTLD) used on the Internet's Domain Name System. :D

India is the second most populous country in the world.

P.S: Hi, Squirrel Rascal, try to avoid silly sentences and try to prove me wrong! Don't post "on the world" instead of "in the world" :lol:

•••
.tv said:
Pass on.... 8-X

You have failed to prove me wrong in earlier posts. :laugh:

Wrong!

dotCOM (.com) is a generic top-level domain (gTLD) used on the Internet's Domain Name System. :D

India is the second most populous country in the world.

P.S: Hi, Squirrel Rascal, try to avoid silly sentences and try to prove me wrong! Don't post "on the world" instead of "in the world" :lol:

you are wrong, it's popular, not populous :P

•••
directory_master said:
you are wrong, it's popular, not populous :P

I don't see how your post proved me wrong since it's not true. :alien:

Member countries of European Economic and Monetary Union (EMU) are: Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Greece, Slovenia, and Spain.

•••
.tv said:
I don't see how your post proved me wrong since it's not true. :alien:

Member countries of European Economic and Monetary Union (EMU) are: Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Greece, Slovenia, and Spain.

You're wrong. You forgot Cyprus (and probably some other ones), which was adopted January the 1st of 2008.

The next major OS that will be released by Apple is codenamed Snow Leopard.

•••
Sergio965 said:
You're wrong. You forgot Cyprus (and probably some other ones), which was adopted January the 1st of 2008.

The next major OS that will be released by Apple is codenamed Snow Leopard.

You're wrong, Apple isnt releasing any sort of OS. APPLE INCORPORATED is releasing an OS that is codenamed Snow Leopard but it will not have too many new features and it is only moving from version 10.5 to 10.6 which is not MAJOR. Major would be considered going from 10 to 11. :)

I am wrong.

•••
martinisky said:
You're wrong, Apple isnt releasing any sort of OS. APPLE INCORPORATED is releasing an OS that is codenamed Snow Leopard but it will not have too many new features and it is only moving from version 10.5 to 10.6 which is not MAJOR. Major would be considered going from 10 to 11. :)

I am wrong.

You're wrong that you're wrongly wrong. ;)

Unfortunately if I say you're wrong about being wrong, you're right, so I'll just go ahead and right your first wrong with a quote from Apple Inc. themselves:
Apple's Snow Leopard Website said:
With Snow Leopard, the next major version of the world’s most advanced operating system, Mac OS X changes more than its spots, it changes focus.

Bill Gates owns a Ferrari. ;)

•••
Google

Sergio965 said:
You're wrong that you're wrongly wrong. ;)

Unfortunately if I say you're wrong about being wrong, you're right, so I'll just go ahead and right your first wrong with a quote from Apple Inc. themselves:

Bill Gates owns a Ferrari. ;)

If Internet reports are to be believed, Bill Gates doesn't own "a" Ferrari, Bill Gates owns "two" Ferraris. Syntactically, that makes your statement untrue.

By the way, Google is the most popular Search Engine.

:)

•••
from an alien's point of view google might not be the most popular search engine.

cigarette is injurious to health.

•••
Correction: What a person does with a cigarette is potentially injurious to health.

Now, it is time for supper!

•••
in india it is time for a sound sleep.
everytime it rains water falls from clouds.

•••
Unless it is cold, then ice falls.

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

•••
bionichead said:
Unless it is cold, then ice falls.

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Not if you're in another planet where the laws of Earth physics don't apply. ;)

NamePros is an online forum where you can "Buy, Sell, and Discuss Domain Names" among many other things.

•••
Sergio965 said:
Not if you're in another planet where the laws of Earth physics don't apply. ;)

NamePros is an online forum where you can "Buy, Sell, and Discuss Domain Names" among many other things.
I've had trouble accessing the forum sometimes, thus it was offline. :p

NamePros is awesome?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back