Dynadot

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last 10 days sales:

Authorizy (.com) 6699 usd - Hand reggd 2 years ago - Venue Brandnic.com
LetLucky (.com) 2590 usd - $21 purchased 2 years ago - Venue Sedo.com
RipClean (.com) 900 usd - Hand reggd 2 years ago - Venue Brandnic.com

Thanks

Sorry for not sharing, Jan, Feb, March, April, May Sales as I had been really busy but a lot happens :)

•••
Sorry for not sharing, Jan, Feb, March, April, May Sales as I had been really busy but a lot happens :)
Thanks for sharing but it is not too late to still share. Thanks in advance and congrats on your sale.

•••
•••
Thanks for sharing but it is not too late to still share. Thanks in advance and congrats on your sale.

Okay as per your words, let me start with a January:

Visavy (com)- 2399 usd
ChipGuy (com) - $2850 usd
AdSetGo (com) - $1600 usd
Cardoy (com) - $2199 usd
CompCoins (com) - $3888 usd
Guardey (com) - $3299 usd

:)

Last edited:
•••

Visavy (com)- 2399 usd
Cardoy (com) - $2199 usd

February Was:

Operix.com - $8000 usd
Nutraley.com - $1688 usd
BetCoco.com - $2388 usd
Geekley.com - 1699 usd
Rentsio.com - $2399 usd

;)

•••
February Was:

Operix.com - $8000 usd
Nutraley.com - $1688 usd
BetCoco.com - $2388 usd
Geekley.com - 1699 usd
Rentsio.com - $2399 usd

;)
Nice names. Thanks for taking time to report.

•••
No more reporting, someone contacted one of the domain owner, so NO MORE REPORTING, I am sorry that’s the dilemma behind the reporting of sales!

•••
Lately there was a splash of some negativity and even desperation in the forum about a market in general and a ''meta'' sector in particular. Well, here we go, fellas, just to spark up some spirits and souls here - today's closed deal.

Hand Regged: September 2021
Holding time: 8,5 months
Sale Venue: Afternic Fast Transfer.
Client just hit the BIN, no bargaining.

I only have 5 names in com with ''meta'' (6th is with hyphen) and it's the second sale in less than a month (first was reported here as well). Who said ''meta'' has drowned?

Happy domaining, Fellas.

Capture.JPG

•••
No more reporting, someone contacted one of the domain owner, so NO MORE REPORTING, I am sorry that’s the dilemma behind the reporting of sales!
Don't be sorry. That's not cool of whomever actually was reaching out to your buyers.

•••
N H 1 . o r g

- sold for $1,750 on Afternic, at BIN
- registered for $10.60 with Epik
- hold time 14 months
This "name" is taken in 27 TLDs, maybe that was the reason for me to register it in 2021 (on the drop I guess).
There is a big road in India NH1 by the way I found out.
I had to contact Epik and ask to restore this domain from Registry into my Epik account, paid $100 in addition to reg fee.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20220611-002126_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    SmartSelect_20220611-002126_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 101
  • Screenshot_20220611-015604_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20220611-015604_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
•••
Untitled.png

Afternic BIN, hold time 2.5 months. Drop reg.

•••
Untitled.png

Afternic BIN, hold time 6 months. Drop reg.

This domain was priced higher (double), but I discounted it to a more appropriate / fast sale price as I'm looking to downsize my portfolio. It sold within a couple days from discounting.

•••
Recently sold
- pwcs.co.uk for £500 at Sedo
- myonlinestore.nl for €1999 at Sedo

BTW my sales have gone down a fair amount in the past month or so. I am not sure if this is just on my side or in general in the domain business. This is probably going to continue for quite some time (just a feeling).
I may have to reduce prices on some domains as many business may have less purchasing power. Not 100% sure if that would help.

•••
Hello everyone,

It seems there are now a lot of posts in this thread which are not related to reporting completed domain sales so thought I'd post the small sale below. Gentle reminder to please only post sales here.

1655051347307.png

Have received the funds and the domain is with the buyer.

Note: The for sale lander for this name was with dan which had a bin around $100 lower than the afternic price. Either the buyer wanted to use afternic or more likely they bought the domain without ever actually going to the lander via an afternic partner. Key takeaway - its always worthwhile using afternic.

No further info

•••
C o m m u n i c a t i n g M e d i a . c o m

- sold for $2,000 on Afternic, at BIN
- registered for $7.99 with Epik
- hold time 3 months

1655066211165.png

•••
Untitled.png

Another one in the can.

Afternic BIN, hold time 7 months. Drop reg. ( Yeah, nobody even backordered it... go figure )

•••

Visavy (com)- 2399 usd
Cardoy (com) - $2199 usd

Is this really a month's sale of domains? You are netting about 15k a month. I didn't thought domain flipping would be this lucrative. I wish to know how many of them you have and when you started, if you don't mind.

•••
E T H. Faith

Sold for 5000$

Reg fee- 546$
Porkbun
Hold- 7 months
Dan Inbound Bin

See twitter for Screenshot

•••
Keep'em coming....! :xf.smile:

Untitled.png

Afternic BIN, hold time 10 months. Closeouts buy ($11+ reg fee).

•••
•••
Hey bro, how many names you have?
@xbank - You should reply to this thread instead, not in the sales thread because you get negatives. Either insert quote or tag name like I did.

Your question: 4k effectively, with a note. Currently about 7500, but the real value pool is 4k names. The rest are part of various blanket reg tests, they have turned some profit but smaller than my average, and rarely. So I am discarding these in the next month or so (they're expiring soon).

•••
•••
1655239153005.png

GD closeouts, 8 months hold time

No further details.

•••
T o p - Q u o t e . c o m

- sold for $2,000 on Afternic, at BIN
- registered for $8.49 with Epik
- hold time 11 months
- was in pending sale status for several days
1655252785276.png

•••
SOLD in last 14 days

ORADLE.COM for $ 199 at NameJet.com

GQCI.COM for $ 299 at NameJet.com

IJSN.COM FOR 274 (Inbound)

RFUY.COM for 224 (Private contact)

HFUE.COM for 269 (Private contact)

IKNF.COM for 269 (Private contact)

IXQA.COM for 230 (Inbound)

UKMZ.COM for 500 at Afternic.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back