IT.COM

Sedo becomes better (redesign of My account section)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Today received an email from Sedo about revamping their My account area.

Looks like new Facebook looks. Larger fonts, white and black templates, more clear.

Attachments

• Sedo revamped area.png
    Sedo revamped area.png
    135.5 KB · Views: 77
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Looks good @Sedo

But I cannot find one section anymore. The section where you can change whether you accept offers on buy now listings, and related settings. Is it gone?

•••
Looks good @Sedo

But I cannot find one section anymore. The section where you can change whether you accept offers on buy now listings, and related settings. Is it gone?
In General settings under Buy Now domains.

•••
•••
they can redesign all they wanna
..most people still see near zero sales there...is like yer wife easy on eyes but dumb like donkey

•••
they can redesign all they wanna
..most people still see near zero sales there.

Admittedly, even after their sl1/sl2 changes, the activity there appears to be nil. I'm curious to hear if anyone is having sales on their marketplaces lately.

•••
OK, looks better, but what about previous settings like "min. payout for parking" OR "pay up to USD/EUR XXX by paypal, otherwise by wire"? Are both gone together with their original setup?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back