Watch

Charley

Striving To Be The BestVIP Member
Impact
SnapNames LIVETM AUCTIONS

@ DOMAINfestTM Global '08
Hollywood, CA, January 22 - 23, 2008

Submissions Open November 14, 2007

Anybody know the email address to submit the names. I haven't recieved a response from the customer center.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Funny, the only name I submitted has an offer at Sedo for the same amount as my reserve in the Snap auction

btw, if the name is accepted, can I still pull it off from the auction and sell it elsewhere?

Last edited:
•••
all of my domains are now showing 'Not Accepted" :(

•••
gramma said:
all of my domains are now showing 'Not Accepted" :(
All of my 30 something submitted names but one (in review) changed to 'Not accepted' as well..

•••
Yup, they flushed the rest of us all at once. I wonder how far into thees submissions, they actually got to dig? I look forward to seeing what made the list, that will tell meif they actually made it to mine or not.

•••
KingDon said:
Yup, they flushed the rest of us all at once. I wonder how far into thees sublmissions, they actually got to dig? I look forward to seeing what made the list, that will tell meif they actually made it to mine or not.
How will that tell you? we all love our own domains - and when there is someone else picking names out of thousands - it's a crap shoot. I thought I had some good ones with low reserves - but evidentally - they had some they thought were better.
That just means - i'll put them in a different auction or try to sell to end user myself.

•••
Yep, all mine not accepted, 100 +

Quite a few where I had already received fairish offers- low $xxxx.

Se La Vie :gl:

•••
Where are you all looking to see whether it says "rejected" or "review". Where do I need to go? Thanks.

•••
Do a search for the ones under "not accepted" and then another for ones that say "in review".

•••
michaelg314 said:
Where are you all looking to see whether it says "rejected" or "review". Where do I need to go? Thanks.
Login to your Snapnames account. Go to 'Submission Management' under "Live Auctions' in top menu.

Cheers

•••
submitted 13
12 not accepted
1 in review

•••
•••
Looks like the preliminary catalog list has been created. Just received an email saying two have been chosen and to expect a seperate email this week with suggestions for reserve prices. The email does not say if the domains were selected for the live or extended catalogs.

•••
Croach said:
Looks like the preliminary catalog list has been created. Just received an email saying two have been chosen and to expect a seperate email this week with suggestions for reserve prices. The email does not say if the domains were selected for the live or extended catalogs.
Just got the same email, exiting :)

•••
They accepted one and just today they sent email:

Thank you for submitting your domains for the SnapNames Live Auction.
We received over 110,000 domain names. Competition was obviously very tough and unfortunately, your submissions did not make the cut for this initial event.
However, we can offer you another great option for selling your domains. Please consider the SnapNames Daily Online Seller Program with its audience of 150,000 qualified buyers. This provides a more immediate option for your specific domains. Explore the proven advantages of this highly visible marketplace.

For the latest SnapNames Live Auction developments, visit www.snapnames.com/live.

Thank you for choosing SnapNames Live!

So WTF is going on. SN reviewed all my domains then accepted one and then decided that is not "good enough" for their auction because they received better?

This is not a good way to do business. I'm sure that next time less peole will be interested in submissions when they are treated this way. :rolleyes:

•••
PROXUS said:
They accepted one and just today they sent email:

So WTF is going on. SN reviewed all my domains then accepted one and then decided that is not "good enough" for their auction because they received better?

This is not a good way to do business. I'm sure that next time less peole will be interested in submissions when they are treated this way. :rolleyes:

This is the norm with ANY domain auction man.....One dont take the next might. Plenty of times I got names rejected from Moniker but sold for much higher then I set a reserve at. All part of the domain name game!

•••
today i got email from snap regarding live aution and i checked my snap account

i found 1 is under review out of 15 submitted

so that one is also not actually accepted? only under review? so it may be finally rejected or accepted?

plz clarify

Thx

•••
clickcents said:
today i got email from snap regarding live aution and i checked my snap account

i found 1 is under review out of 15 submitted

so that one is also not actually accepted? only under review? so it may be finally rejected or accepted?

plz clarify

Thx
I think it is accepted, but is 'in review' as in not decided whether to end up in the 'Live Auction' or the 'Extended Auction'. Someone correct me if I am wrong :).

Here is the preliminary catalog https://www.snapnames.com/liveAuctionsInventory.do

Cheers

•••
I have to admit - those are some really good names on the list
and they published it ''AS PROMISED" !!

•••
My understanding is that if you are still "in review" at this point and your names appear on the spreadsheet, you are being considered for either the live auction or the extended catalog. After seeing those names i am thinking mine will be on the extended catalog :hehe:

•••
For those who submitted names that didn't make the list, you still have a chance to get in. Just reg some of the names that did make it. temporaryhairloss.com is still open, or realestatereposession.com or a few others that passed muster.

•••
just checked temporaryhairloss.com and it must have just got regged. i hope the new owner sells it for a couple thousand!

•••
Did anyone who submitted at the last day get anything accepted?

Thanks

•••
Mine never made it to the table, there's no way they could look through 100K names; they did the best they could, with the team that they had. How many names could you research and validate in a day?

This kind of undertaking is easier said, than done.

•••
-OutlawBiker- said:
Just reg some of the names that did make it. temporaryhairloss.com is still open, or realestatereposession.com or a few others that passed muster.

Do you mean Snap is tasting these names ?

•••
2 of my domains showing “In Review”
So let’s wait until 10th jan.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back