IT.COM

Software to combine and check availability of thousands of keywords?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TheFreedomChaser

Established Member
Impact
Is there software out there (free or paid) that allows you to feed thousands of keywords into it, and generate all combinations of two-word combinations from these keywords and check their availability for non-premium purchase?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
1000 keywords into two word combination is about a million possibilities. In JS the script would be

JavaScript:
function generatePairs(keywords) {
    let pairs = [];
    for (let i = 0; i < keywords.length; i++) {
        for (let j = 0; j < keywords.length; j++) {
            if (i !== j) {
                pairs.push(keywords[i] + keywords[j] + ".com");
            }
        }
    }
    return pairs;
}

// Example usage
let myKeywords = ["apple", "food", "house", "road"];
let wordPairs = generatePairs(myKeywords);

console.log(wordPairs);

But be warned, it would crash your browser probably with 1000 keywords.

Checking it is another big task and you probably can do it using two ways.

Download the entire DB of registered domains and check against it. Or, access the ICANN api and do the check over time, figure every second and a half you can do a check and you would be done in about 3 weeks.

Maybe someone built something already.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks @AEProgram this is really interesting. I only have basic knowledge of programming and unfortunately even less when it comes to using it in the application of domaining. If I was to use the JS code approach, where would I execute it?

•••
Thanks @AEProgram this is really interesting. I only have basic knowledge of programming and unfortunately even less when it comes to using it in the application of domaining. If I was to use the JS code approach, where would I execute it?
To test generating names you could paste it into https://jsfiddle.net/ in the JavaScript box and hit Run on the upper left.

paste this

Code:
function generatePairs(keywords) {
    let resultString = "";
    for (let i = 0; i < keywords.length; i++) {
        for (let j = 0; j < keywords.length; j++) {
            if (i !== j) {
                resultString += keywords[i] + keywords[j] + ".com\n";
            }
        }
    }
    return resultString.trim();
}

let myKeywords = ["apple", "food", "house", "road"];
let wordPairs = generatePairs(myKeywords);

console.log(wordPairs);

•••
•••
Is there software out there (free or paid) that allows you to feed thousands of keywords into it, and generate all combinations of two-word combinations from these keywords and check their availability for non-premium purchase?
I use https://domainpunch.com/dna

Domain Name Analyzer paid version, I love that tool

Never tried thousands. I have tried columns with hundreds

Last edited:
•••
Thanks very much for both of these software recommendations. I had no idea these tools existed and after tinkering with them just now, they are both awesome in their own right!

Now excuse me while I disappear deep into a rabbit-hole of keyword generated domains for a couple of hours - I honestly can't wait to sink my teeth into this - this kind of systematic creativity is what attracted me to domaining in the first place :xf.smile:

•••
Last edited:
•••
thank you for your recommendation

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back