IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
süper değerliler : (super premium)
eioacs
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
değerliler: (premium)
rtpbnmdl
düşük kalite değerliler : (low quality premium)
fgh
orta :
uk
orta-değersiz :
wjv
değersizler : (non-premium)
qyxz
Hi

don't sell yourself short by believing in that hype

imo...

•••
Hi

don't sell yourself short by believing in that hype

imo...
I have 250+ LLLL .com And I m in this sector nearly 15 years. Some LLLL com s can be sold with good prices (includes Y) that’s your luck

•••
•••
same thing is happening with stocks, crypto and everything else. The bad has less people interested, the good has more people interested.
Agreed, nice way to word it.

I keep saying this, and it applies here - "i have never really seen a day that quantity beat quality".

•••
Thanks for your insight. I was offered $500 and I came back with $3800. Maybe lowballing myself, but if I get somewhere near my ask I think I'd be happy.

I've had this domain in my inventory for a long time and I could certainly use the money.

I'd say that's good.

Dotible (my tool) values it at $1700, so I would have countered probably $3500 if I had it.

Good luck selling!

•••
Just for the record, I don't hold 4L-s anymore, got out of that 1-2 years ago.

But came here for curiosity to see where Dotible's pricing is at vs. market right now, some tuning is always good. (planning some brand new things soonish)

•••
I think we will see serious value increases in the coming days (medium term 2023-2024) for LLLL .com domains. Especially for Quad Premium Letter LLLL .com and for Triple Premium LLLL .com domains. Time is investment time...

Last edited:
•••
The bad has less people interested, the good has more people interested.
Hi

even in so-called "bad times", there are buyers waiting for good deals.

the up's and downs are repetitive, when seen in retrospect of time
as new domainers will aspire to covet them in their portfolio's as well.

and as is, they along with current community will have to choose from pool of availability, based on individual budget constraints.

imo...

•••
Hi

BTW: i see that Sedo is having a 4 letter.com auction in January 2023
reserve is $99

imo...

•••
I remember being part of the LLLL.com community years ago. I only have a small domain collection now. This thread has grown a lot over the years. What is the minimum price of LLLL.com now?

•••
What is the minimum price of LLLL.com now?
Hi

it depends on:
the letters and their arrangement within the domain
the owner, their experience and their desire/need to sell.

backorders cost about $69 > $79, but doubt if you could catch one at the price, without the domain going to auction.

imo...

•••
I remember being part of the LLLL.com community years ago. I only have a small domain collection now. This thread has grown a lot over the years. What is the minimum price of LLLL.com now?
You could say the market is more picky than it used to be. I too was active during the hot LLLL days too when Chinese premiums were selling for around $2K+. Not the case anymore. You could probably find a Chinese premium in the $150-200 range these days. Even lower for non-Chinese premium with low quality/combination letters.

•••
Quad premium and triple premium letter LLLL .com's prices are rising. Others prices are falling. Investors turn to quality ones.

•••
I recently won an auction at Dynadot for HRXE

Cheers
Corey

•••
I recently won an auction at Dynadot for HRXE

Cheers
Corey
Congratulations! Saw that one and almost bid on it myself.

•••
I own Dafz.com - Dafz is Dubai airport freezone - and it contributes to 5 to 10 percent of dubais GDP. they have dafz.ae as the official site

•••
I recently won an auction at Dynadot for XAFL.com & @ Godaddy with OVEJ

Cheers
Corey

•••
I am starting to pay more attention to the short domain name market now. My core interest is in the LLLL.net market now. I think that the time to start discussions on LLLL.net is now. As far as I know, I have not said this for 15 years. I expect that there will be a trading effect on LLLL.com values when the LLLL.net market picks up. I am very interested in watching wholesale values of LLLL.com.

I am not advising to buy LLLL.net. I am letting people know that I am starting to watch the space and network with others watching the space. I am also watching the LLLL.com space with interest. I see myself more as a domain name service provider than an investor or trader. I am excited to now be ready to take more interest in domain name space again after having been away for so many years.

•••
Sold S***.com through Godaddy for $6700, my highest sale so far, will be sufficient to pay domain renewals for one year.

•••
I recently won an auction at Dynadot for XAFL.com & @ Godaddy with OVEJ

Cheers
Corey
Hi Corey,

I know it has been awhile, but could you share the prices you paid for the two LLLL.COM domains?

I have not logged into this site for 7 years and am totally out of touch with the domains market.

Anthony

•••
•••
Looks like the LLLL.com market is beginning to finally pick up! 👍

•••
Looks like the LLLL.com market is beginning to finally pick up! 👍

I'm encouraged but we need more longstanding evidence. Do you have any? I saw some nice sales from yesterday.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back