Domain Empire

discuss Your reg. of the day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Mine:

HeatingFuel.org

I think the net sold recent at auction for over $1,000 and is reg to Frank Schilling (I think) or his business name. This org name was dropped after 6 years according domain tools. Since I run woodpelletfuel.org with great serp's this can make a good addition. I find it boring though.

### WARNING ###
DOMAINING CAN BE ADDICTING
### WARNING ###

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••

No Afternic.com - because I'm fed up with Afternic listing my names without my permission. I don't have an account with them, and I'm certainly not going to risk my names by opening one.

Afternick does not post your domains on their platform without your permission. The previous owner of the domains you have bought placed them on afternick.

•••
DigitalAbstracts.ca

CHECK IT OUT!

•••
ConnectedThings.xyz

I always go for .com.As IOT is going mainstream , this is good imho.

Last edited:
•••
Afternick does not post your domains on their platform without your permission. The previous owner of the domains you have bought placed them on afternick.
That isn't true. It seems that Afternic will post any old name without any verification, and this leaves a buyer at risk of legal action at worst, or the hassle of reclaiming funds if the name is stolen.

I was alerted to the listing by a notification from Name Silo that a NEW listing had been submitted. Why can't Afternic send an authorisation request rather than relying on my registrar to do it, and why don't they remove the name if it's unauthorised. WiseAccountant.com has been there for a couple of months, and the scammer is massaging the price actively as well.

•••
032E39B5-60FF-4EC9-92AF-092AEC15E3C5.png

.pro

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
CryptoCryptex (.) com, org, net
BlockchainBlueprint (.) org

•••
•••
•••
•••
ConnectedLifts.com

to go with my ConnectedLift.com

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Convert Your Bitcoin into Cash Here!
cashforbitcoin.png
CashForBitcoin.co

Last edited:
•••
•••
TrustChain (.) net (picked up the .org yesterday, regged in a surprising number of extensions)

Decent final handreg of the year :xf.smile:

•••
•••
•••
•••
( Connected )Surveillance.com

Not exactly today.But i want to share it because i like it:glasses:.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back