IT.COM

Afternic transfer to Payoneer account?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Dan78

Established Member
Impact
Is there anyone here who are from Europe that have a success with transfer money from Afternic to Payoneer?
Seems that is no option to do that or have I missed something maybe?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
What is Payoneer?

i thought they exited the escrow business?

https://domainnamewire.com/2018/07/10/payoneer-exits-the-escrow-business/
Payoneer has their own payments business. They exited the domains escrow business but the other business is running well.

Is there anyone here who are from Europe that have a success with transfer money from Afternic to Payoneer?
Seems that is no option to do that or have I missed something maybe?

Welcome to NP. I dont think they support payments to Payoneer but we can confirm hopefully with @Joe Styler

•••
•••
Payoneer has their own payments business. They exited the domains escrow business but the other business is running well.

Welcome to NP. I dont think they support payments to Payoneer but we can confirm hopefully with @Joe Styler
Thanks for reply. Payoneer hade German bank adress also for Euro transfers but I don't think it's not working. There is no way to change the country to option from my country to the bank country. The best way should be to use ACH and US dollars. That was the way I use when I transfer money from Escrow back in the days.

•••
Thanks for reply. Payoneer hade German bank adress also for Euro transfers but I don't think it's not working. There is no way to change the country to option from my country to the bank country. The best way should be to use ACH and US dollars. That was the way I use when I transfer money from Escrow back in the days.
Yes but Godaddy they dont allow you to change the country which in return means you cannot add the ACH or SEPA details which Payoneer provides to you. I still dont understand why they dont provide Payoneer.

•••
•••
Yes but Godaddy they dont allow you to change the country which in return means you cannot add the ACH or SEPA details which Payoneer provides to you. I still dont understand why they dont provide Payoneer.
Yeah, that's so annoying. Wonder if it it helps to contact their support...

•••
They will not add anytime soon. My payment was stuck at Afternic for more than a year and despite several phone calls and requests, they didn't allow me to receive via ACH in Payoneer.

Don't know, I have stopped using them mainly because of 20% and on top of that $25 wire fee which is a little rip-off. and went with epik.com which allows payoneer ACH or SEPA payments.

•••
My payment have been stucked one year also. Shouldn't used them...

•••
They will not add anytime soon. My payment was stuck at Afternic for more than a year and despite several phone calls and requests, they didn't allow me to receive via ACH in Payoneer.

Don't know, I have stopped using them mainly because of 20% and on top of that $25 wire fee which is a little rip-off. and went with epik.com which allows payoneer ACH or SEPA payments.
So how did you receive the payment?

•••
So how did you receive the payment?
They had an issue, even if I updated my profile, they still sent to my old bank address, meaning that the update was shown to me vut was not reflected in their systems.

After a year they sent me email saying they changed or updated their payment provider and they want me to update the payee profiles.

When did, the payment landed in 3 days, however after deducting $120 for trying again and again which shouldn't have been a problem if thwir system was picking the update.

•••

We do not make payments via payoneer. But you can be paid to your bank in Euros by Afternic.

•••
We do not make payments via payoneer. But you can be paid to your bank in Euros by Afternic.
Thank you for replying Joe. Is it possible to change the country and add SEPA details which is provided by Payoneer through German bank?

•••
•••
•••
Hi @Joe Styler , so can i pay GoDaddy services via Payoneer, such as Renewal fees or Auction payments ?

•••
•••

I little late for this question since the recent news, but did you actually used ACH/SEPA payouts for Epik successfully? And does Epik send SEPA payouts? Last time I tried the Epik > ACH payout it just bounces back to Epik.

•••
I little late for this question since the recent news, but did you actually used ACH/SEPA payouts for Epik successfully? And does Epik send SEPA payouts? Last time I tried the Epik > ACH payout it just bounces back to Epik.

I did one successfully 6 months ago.

•••
I did one successfully 6 months ago.
Tried ACH again this month but failed again. Don't mind telling me what bank Payoneer gave you? Is it "FCB" (don't want to say full name in public just in case) or a different one? I saw some very old posts that mentioned some had "BoA" account.

•••
Tried ACH again this month but failed again. Don't mind telling me what bank Payoneer gave you? Is it "FCB" (don't want to say full name in public just in case) or a different one? I saw some very old posts that mentioned some had "BoA" account.
Do you mean Afternic or Epik?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back