Dynadot

Chitika - A CPC store for your parked domains

NameSilo
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
just submitted the application. I would like to improve my blog revenue. hope they will accept me. I will post later.

•••
•••
•••
How was the revenue so far ? Is it better than parking ?

•••
Looks interesting. Any revenue? Clicks etc?

•••
I checked musicvideophone.com...& personal-computer.biz

and they both show this error

We're sorry!
We could not find any results for your search.
Please make sure all words were spelled correctly, or try again using different keywords.

same with toolshedkits

Would imagine that there is no revenue when they show that

•••
I see same error message.

•••
Yep--now getting error messages. Looks like a problem on Chitika's end.

I just signed up today to do a review of the service for my blog readers. Thanks for posting up the link OP! ;)

•••
Chitika is having Problems ,but it seems to be good concept
Lots more coming soon from BareFootTech & Mr-MiniSite

•••
Keeps us posted as to what the earnings are like please :D

•••
•••
•••
Is chitika allowed arbitrage for they new program?

•••
hemmm... my first day joined.. not too good about the RPC but I'm still smiling for the impressions... quite remarkable for my 1½ month age blog.. :D

91 impressions - 1 click - CTR 1.10% - RPC 0.09

•••
•••
Date Imp Clicks CTR AvgCpc eCPM Revenue
2008-03-28 89 3 3.37% $0.25 $8.31 $0.74
2008-03-27 45 2 4.44% $0.16 $7.11 $0.32
first 2 days with Personal-computer.biz

•••
beside the widget i put on my blog website, i also have put 3 domains to this program to test the water.

http://okplasma.com
http://oknotebook.com
http://usaonestopshopping.com

if they're doing well, i'm ready to put 50 more my shopping domains...

please forgive if this post considered as self promoting, just as sample to compare with others who use this chitika too...

•••
The service looks interesting...will have to give it a try

•••
Yes it seem interesting program, i try register one of my domain at www.computer-guide-center.com (just for compare or maybe for sample). But i have one big question related this program, is chitika allowed us to driving traffic from pay per click advertising to our chitika for domain sites? Anybody know about it? Thanks

•••
Think I did read in their blog that they allow it - but you should verify it with them.
Here is one that I've set up. Notice how the images are much better in some categories than in others.

http://www.SterlingClip.com

Any opinions out there on how search engines will see them ( or ignore them? )

Last edited:
•••
I'd be nice if a Chitika Representative would join in the discussion to tell us more about what they have planned.

So far it seems that it is only a tease of what it could be if they did a little work on it.

•••
I just got an account their. I parked one of my domain which is already made around $15-20 from parked.com with $0.15-0.40 per click. Let's see how much RPC in the chitika.

•••
xxfireflyxx said:
I checked musicvideophone.com...& personal-computer.biz

and they both show this error

We're sorry!
We could not find any results for your search.
Please make sure all words were spelled correctly, or try again using different keywords.

same with toolshedkits

Would imagine that there is no revenue when they show that

Karla from Chitika here- this was actually an bug we found and fixed- should be all set early tomorrow. We are working on adding some great features to the domains service very soon.

Just to add some more to the discussion here. Domains is only about a week old and there have already been over 1,000 domain pages already created- We are very glad we were able to create this service for all of you :)

We plan on adding some customization features very soon, such as: being able to select what product categories are on the left hand side, adding your logo and navigation header from your website at the top, and some others.

Feel free to ask some questions but I urge you to please contact our Customer Support if you are having technical issues.

*More on technical issues.. a few bugs have been found and fixed immediately, we apologize for those small issues some users saw with categories. We appreciate your feedback so we can continue to make Chitika For Domains a great service for you all!

-Karla Escolas, Chitika Inc. :kickass:

•••
Hi Karla Escolas,
Thanks so much for joining this forum to share with us.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back