Domain Empire

Chitika - A CPC store for your parked domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
netmeg said:
Mine all seem to be working for me. Try this one:

http://www.michiganholidaygifts.com/

We're sorry!
We could not find any results for your search.
Please make sure all words were spelled correctly, or try again using different keywords.

•••
•••
Hunh. Maybe it depends on where you are?

•••
Donny said:
We're sorry!
Please make sure all words were spelled correctly, or try again using different keywords.

From here the result is also show "We're sorry!...... " no ads. same with my oknotebook.com...

If Donny saw it, hes defenitely from US and if its me; then traffic comes from indonesia. I understand completely if from my ip is no result. but from US? D-: may be this is only temporarily glitch (usual for beta test everywhere).

•••
"We're sorry!" here in the UK as well. There could be a problem...

•••
I see flower pictures in California.

•••
Donny said:
We're sorry!

I'm in the US (Florida), I still get this. My friend in Illinois gets this result too. Could be a significant percentage of users seeing this instead of actual results. If so, maybe your CTR %'s being low is a reflection of this. You could be getting visitors, but only a fraction of them seeing the ads which skews the ratios.

•••
Works for me in Alaska. Fine looking page.

•••
Im in Canada and also seeing the error.

The banners on the right still show so I guess the site still has some hope for clicks but not great without the middle.

I feel like I have seen one of thsese chikitas working at one point.

•••
I sent them a link to this post.

•••
Looks cool, Meg. Page loads fine here in VA.

chit.jpg

Btw, any revenue figures yet and RPC estimates?

•••
From Madeira Island
We're sorry!

GIL

•••
All domains are working here in Brisbane, Australia.

•••
Not in Maclean,Australia (only 200K South of Brisbane)

(Question Arises ,Why is Mike Fabulous & Donny Looking at /Appraising Chitika for domains?)

(Another Question Arises ,Why doesn't BFT use his PARKED.com.au/Parked.net.au Names? )

(Even Bigger Question Presents itself ; Why is BFT Asking these questions?)

Last edited:
•••
I think it's an interesting company, they have a fresh approach, their landing pages look nice - time will tell whether it out performs other parking programs. But I will definitely be keeping my eye on how things go.

•••
Varon said:
Btw, any revenue figures yet and RPC estimates?

Not yet; they've only been up a couple of days. There's lots of visits being reported, but I'm assuming that's bot traffic. These domains weren't well indexed or recently spidered before this.

If it *does* work, this might be the perfect solution for the 100 holiday gift and holiday shopping domains I've had for a while (holidaygift.com and holidayshopping.com for all 50 states) Just switch out the optimization depending on which holiday is coming up. Easy as pie.

*If* it works.

Last edited:
•••
The couple days that personal-computer.biz had a working page it made a little money.

The others ZIP

•••
Will they allow sub domain parking, such as shop.xxx.com ? where xxx.com is my very live super popular computer related website. Too lazy to setup a real shop.

•••
NewYorkBum said:
Will they allow sub domain parking, such as shop.xxx.com ? where xxx.com is my very live super popular computer related website. Too lazy to setup a real shop.

I believe so.

•••
Mike Fabulous said:
All domains are working here in Brisbane, Australia.

Not working on the southern end of the Gold Coast.

•••
same error message for every site that i saw

•••
I was seeing the same thing in my test domain: Cameras7.com and went to their forum where it was stated that for a while only US traffic was accounted. A pitty. Back to Adsense for now.

•••
Yea, but apparently not all US traffic. They don't appear to like Florida.

The only clicks I've seen so far are on the domain I listed above; needless to say, if you go to take a look at it, please don't click on anything unless you are actually interested in something. I'd just as soon not be booted out of the program for click fraud.

•••
I am on see minicomputers . com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back