IT.COM

marketplace DAN will no longer allow the listing of .in domains.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bipul

Established Member
Impact
DAN will no longer allow the listing of .in domains.Effective 26 July 2023.

Email COPY:

We have an important update to share regarding our platform. Effective 26 July 2023, we will no longer allow the listing of .in domains. This decision is based on criteria required by the Registry for .in.

• Why are we discontinuing the ability to list .in domains for sale?

Our decision is based on a limitation by the Registry.

• How does this change affect existing listings of .in domains?

Existing listings for .in domains will be removed from our platform on the 26 of July. Any installment payments for previously purchased .in domains will continue as agreed.

• Can buyers still buy .in domains on Dan?

No, the ability to buy .in domains will also be discontinued.

We understand that changes like these can be disruptive, and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. We greatly appreciate your understanding and continued support as we strive to make our platform the best it can be for all users.

Regards,
The Dan Team

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Namecheap , Dynadot are now accessible, but there is a problem for .in domains, it is difficult to sell them.

•••
•••
Namecheap , Dynadot are now accessible, but there is a problem for .in domains, it is difficult to sell them.

Soon, you'll not be able to sell .in on any aftermarket place. Maybe... you'll be able to sell via your own lander, as a B2B, but who knows what Nixi will have to say about that practice. Future ToS

Regards

Last edited:
•••
As we said in our email to customers, yes, we will remove .in domain names from our platform on July 26th. This was due to criteria required by the .in registry, Nixi, as many of you have mentioned in this thread so far. Thank you to all of our customers for understanding.

Last edited:
•••
phoenixwebsoft.com (Registrar IANA ID: 889993) a proxy registrar who is also involved in drop catching premium names
( recipes.in workout.in honey.in all.in ) and selling it in the auction for the high price, these listed one have been sold for more than 3000 USD to 5000 USD each. Such illegal activities are done via inbackorder auction platform which needs to be taken strict action, phoenixwebsoft who seems to be the proxy of inbackorder

•••
In 2020 few others are also included in that list Bruwink , Suryanandan, indyadot.
indyadot still carries out these practices

•••
DAN will no longer allow the listing of .in domains.Effective 26 July 2023.

Email COPY:
Still there's some of the domains such as manipurhealthdirectorate.in & twitter.in & etc are still listed on dan. Will these all domains listing will be removed ?

•••
phoenixwebsoft.com (Registrar IANA ID: 889993) a proxy registrar who is also involved in drop catching premium names
( recipes.in workout.in honey.in all.in ) and selling it in the auction for the high price, these listed one have been sold for more than 3000 USD to 5000 USD each. Such illegal activities are done via inbackorder auction platform which needs to be taken strict action, phoenixwebsoft who seems to be the proxy of inbackorder
Bro I mailed to nixi including all the details of phoenixwebsoft and inbackorder about what they are currently doing behind the registrars. Lets see what will nixi do for now to stop Web-Portals like inbackorder and suspend the accreditation of registrars like phoenix corps. Btw do you all think that i did right thing to mail nixi about it.

Sorry My Bad English :)
Actually I am new here

•••
Bro I mailed to nixi including all the details of phoenixwebsoft and inbackorder about what they are currently doing behind the registrars. Lets see what will nixi do for now to stop Web-Portals like inbackorder and suspend the accreditation of registrars like phoenix corps. Btw do you all think that i did right thing to mail nixi about it.

Sorry My Bad English :)
Actually I am new here
Another registrar Namerider.com that appears to be directly engaged in drop catching and auctioning of .in domains. This activity potentially violates the Registrar Accreditation Agreement set forth by Nixi, the governing body for .in domain registrations.

As per clause 6.1 of the .in Registrar Accreditation Agreement, registrars are strictly prohibited from squatting, grabbing, or hoarding .in domains themselves. Any such involvement by a registrar in such activities can lead to severe consequences, including the termination of their accreditation, financial penalties, and other legal actions.

( Namerider.com AKA Domain Science Kutatási Szolgáltató Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság )​

Namerider.com and autobackorder.com belongs to the same individual or organization ( Eszter Hazai and Zsolt Bikadi - Virtua Drug Ltd) @Zsolt Bikadi

I have come across visible evidence that suggests this registrar openly offers autobackorder services. Such practices raise concerns about the integrity of the registration process and may negatively impact the rights of legitimate registrants.

I believe it is our collective responsibility to bring such issues to the attention of the appropriate authorities to maintain the credibility and fairness of the .in domain registration system. I strongly urge anyone to report it directly to Nixi's Support or Legal Department.

By working together, we can ensure that all registrars adhere to the agreed-upon standards and prevent any unfair advantage or abuse of the registration process. Your cooperation in addressing this matter is greatly appreciated.
namerider.jpg

Attachments

• namerider.jpg
    namerider.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back