Dynadot

Do you have your own website?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

levinsondomains

Established Member
Impact
Hey folks,
I curious how many of you have their own website, and if you direct traffic to your custom landing page.
In addition, if you mind to share websites that you have that are not built with efty.
Thank you in advance!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey folks,
I curious how many of you have their own website, and if you direct traffic to your custom landing page.
In addition, if you mind to share websites that you have that are not built with efty.
Thank you in advance!
Yes .Check out playmesport.com or istanbulsite.com etc..

•••
•••
I have 4,500 domains with major keywords listed on my marketplace at Hot-Domains.com
Hi, is this strategy working better for you?
Do you still list them on other platforms like Afternic, Sedo, Dan, SH, etc...?
And may I ask you which platform did you use to create this website?

thanks!

EDIT: Gotcha, this is SH whitelabel website!

But please tell me what you think about my other questions :)

Last edited:
•••
Hi, is this strategy working better for you?
Do you still list them on other platforms like Afternic, Sedo, Dan, SH, etc...?
And may I ask you which platform did you use to create this website?

thanks!

EDIT: Gotcha, this is SH whitelabel website!

But please tell me what you think about my other questions :)
Hi, I still list my WLM domains on other platforms except for the SH premiums. I do get a good amount of sales on my WLM but also on other platforms, just not as much. In order of most sales I would say WLM => GoDaddy => Afternic => Sedo

•••
Hi, I still list my WLM domains on other platforms except for the SH premiums. I do get a good amount of sales on my WLM but also on other platforms, just not as much. In order of most sales I would say WLM => GoDaddy => Afternic => Sedo
Great! Thank you. So I'll try this.

One thing I did not understand... in your WLM I can see many SH premiums (with logos), so how would you not list them on SH Premium Market? And why would you do this? Do you only pay 7.5% commission with this method?

•••
Great! Thank you. So I'll try this.

One thing I did not understand... in your WLM I can see many SH premiums (with logos), so how would you not list them on SH Premium Market? And why would you do this? Do you only pay 7.5% commission with this method?
Most of those domains on my WLM homepage I bought logos for and are not SH premiums. You can still display SH premiums on your WLM and if bought there, have a reduced commission.

•••
Most of those domains on my WLM homepage I bought logos for and are not SH premiums. You can still display SH premiums on your WLM and if bought there, have a reduced commission.
Awesome! Thank you

•••
•••
I have my own website and recently created landers for each domain name that I own. All domains redirect to the landing pages.

There are a few things I noticed and am also not sure on

1. Since redirecting all domains to their own landers on my website I am receiving a lot of Spam contact form entries even with Google captcha in place which is becoming annoying.
2. It's still early days but I haven't received any inquiries yet and not sure if I have the right option with the click for price button redirecting to email. What would you do?

Example > TV (dot) services

•••
NameInbox.com

Please check it out and share your thoughts!

•••
•••
I have 59PR.com
A SH powered domain portfolio pages.
Really like the AI generated domain description ans especially lifestyle images.
Need to work more on logos.

•••
Hey guys !
i have an online business , providing Web Hosting - Domain names - Pro Emails - Windows RDP & VPS , its called NextHostify . com , i also need your feedback about it guys , it will help me to improve it , i appreciate your time guys

Last edited:
•••
Hello community.
My own website is easy to guess :) It has direct link to a sheet with available TLDs, didn't embed it (and maybe wouldn't, don't want to visually overload my simple static page). I'm usung Spookhost for hosting, you can track visitors and their location by integrating live chat widget, for example.

Last edited:
•••
Own website - thrilldomains.com :)

•••
I have one - BrandyDomains.com

•••
New website Metoni.com all feedback is welcome.

•••
•••
I've been working on DNQR.com for my 4 Letter .com's - still a Work In Progress

Cheers
Corey

•••
i use sedo.com and sedoMLS they are professional and i feel like my names are also better found and seo friendly.

can you beat them qua visibility of your own parking for sale page? i am not sure about that.

what about the handling of the sale. i calculate sedo.com fees into my asking price ... it's easy

glta

•••
Have three
minimally.com
keylock.com
aialgorithms.com

Just hobby and keylock for web3 domains

•••
Do it simple. My web / Dominio.com.es

Dominio means domain in spanish.
Services/ domains for sale / price / Contact details .

You dont need more. 😛

•••
Yep, I do. I have multiple websites, but my personal website is croc.io
It's built with Gatsby.js and sourcing data from markdown files for the blog posts

•••
My Opinion: Most domainer websites look worst than websites from the 90's. You know those pages you see on the way back machine. Most will not inject any confidence into a buyer. The only way your website doesn't matter is when you own serious top level domains.. then you can have a pigeon shyt page like that famous domainer. His pigeon shyt pages work because his domains are worth 6-7 figures. but average domainers think a serious buyer will checkout on some random 90's looking page? If you are going to build a website then do it with some level of excellence. But can you expect excellence from people who think it's a crime to spend more than $25 for their own brand?

My suggestion is to build with excellence and invest in yourself and little by little acquire solid names or don't do it at all.
Or create your own landing pages only- and have the checkout with godaddy or dan or escrow etc.

I've built my own website before and it wasn't worth it, even though i did it well.
It requires a bit more to instill confidence..and wasting money hosting a website wasn't a good plan.
I would only do such a move again if all ingredients can be added: excellence, solid names, and good consistent marketing.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back