Domain Empire

Opinions on Adegro Parking

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

yes

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'd like to know more too.

The first page says it's all free. However, I did look at their terms and it shows many PAID services. hmmm

Does anyone have first hand experience?

•••
•••
I think it's highly likely that sites using this service may have indexing and ranking problems due to duplicate content and paid links.

•••
ok.. i parked bilgisayarci.net to try

but when you click bilgisayarci.net/anything it gives 404

how to solve this ?

•••
I think this is likely to EvoLanding? The site is assume. I made the try too

•••
websatis.com said:

how to solve this ?

It looked like you have to use your own hosting, since it said it required PHP.

•••
yes, you need your own hosting.

you keep 80% of advertising revenue, they keep 20%

extra pay features are a custom 1 off template and unique content.

looks like a viable parking alternative, will see if it pays or just gets sites banned.
i'm just trying it out, waiting for DNS to change.

•••
who is their feed provider?

•••
websatis.com said:

how to solve this ?

Looks like its working now - looks pretty good, any revenue?

•••
Still not working for me, I get the blank white screen they mention in their FAQ but my settings look fine to me. Maybe it doesn't like my host, I sent an email, hope to hear back soon. They could really use a forum.

•••
looks like they use adsense . . . ? which doesnt pay very well

•••
yesterday i had 104 PageViews 7 clicks 0,27 € Revenue.....

•••
How the revenue share of 80% and 20% is calculated.

Do they rotate adsense code ?

Is it a sort of adsense revenue sharing website ?

•••
I have been talking to their support, and it looks like it may not be compatible with the PHP configuration of GoDaddy hosting. Otherwise, I was going to give it a go.

I'll let them know about this thread if they want to come and explain further.

•••
ADEGRO explains...

Thanks netmeg for informing us about this thread :-o

Well, we're gonna try to explain some points:

What's the sense of ADEGRO?
The sense of ADEGRO is to offer a PR and positioning safe parking service.

How does it work?
ADEGRO parking customers define the domains to be parked in their user area or give us an Excel sheet (downloadable from our website) for a mass setup of domains. The site name, claim, sections, navi points, keywords, contact details, outbound links etc. to show up on the parking domains can be defined freely. Then they simply put a small set of ADEGRO's php files on their domains and the site defined before will show up. ADEGRO uses a simple inclusion command, the site is then generated server-sidedly and put out to browser.

Does it work?
It does. It is beeing translated at this moment the latest news on the last PR update: NO ONE of the domains parked with ADEGRO has lost a point of its PR. 32 % have won one more PR point since parked. Furthermore, the domains parked with ADEGRO have not lost their traffic (which, in contrary to sites that have never been active, is not only type-in one).

The difference to usual parking services
Domains parked with ADEGRO carry entire websites instead of contentless link collections. Parking sites show up with own outbound links, freely defined site sections and freely defined keywords for each site section. Using usual parking services and their DNS or even URL-based redirect usually lead to a complete loss of the PR and the traffic.

CTR and revenues
Up to today, the ADEGRO parking sites' average CTR is about 4 times better than the one of ex. sedo. ADEGRO pays out 80% of the revenue (in contrary to German sedo that pays out 50%).

Contents
As said before, all the site sections may be named freely and sets of keywords can be defined for each section and the start page. The contents of each parking site's page are chosen server-sidedly from a very huge database and are then showing up according to these settings. They are NEVER the same, nor stolen, copied or anything like that. Real contents, targeted staightly to the site name, the section names and keywords chosen.

Hosting: yes, you definitely need one. In Europe, domains that do not have a hosting, are pretty rare. ADEGRO is dedicated to domainers who want to keep the domain's value while parking it. A domain, that has no host, may have its value from the naming, the length and all these points, but it will never have any PR nor some results on the engines.

ADEGRO is currently thinking about offering free hosting to US customers. We are trying to find out, if US domainers have the possibility to change the DNS with ex. GoDaddy to a small webspace on our servers (the files to put on the domain are of ~ 50 KB). Thanks to anybody who can give us advice...

AdSense: yes, we are using it. So far, we have not seen any other PPC solution paying better. If anyone knows one...

Forum: that's right :)

We hope to have been able to explain a little bit of what we are doing.

Cheers

Michael
ADEGRO

•••
Welcome Michael and Adegro. I had a question I set up a few sites on a my host gator account but I noticed the content articles don't click through to complete articles ... is that normal? I also see the same on your sample category sites on your home page... I have tried multiple browsers Just curious if I set up something incorrectly. Thanks in advance

•••
adegro said:
AdSense: yes, we are using it. So far, we have not seen any other PPC solution paying better. If anyone knows one...

Michael
ADEGRO

Most parking companies use a google feed or a yahoo feed but some have opted for YPN or Adsense. With sponsored search a true feed will pay better but I'm new to domain parking and can't say for certain, but it's likely the same in this space.

While there are tall volume requirements to work directly with yahoo / google with a true feed, there are dozens and dozens of Y / G affiliates who in turn have their own affiliates and allow smaller guys to use their feed. Even with these you usually need decent volume before they will bother with you, but you may have it.

Good Luck :)

•••
biohammer, it seems you have not defined section names nor keywords for the site sections, right? then the ADEGRO standard values will be used, which certainly are always the same. maybe you want to visit www.adegro.com , log in and define own section names and kw, then your individual content and ads will show up.

•••
Thanks I think i had it set up right after all just loaded the update too.I will add a few more domains as time permits.1st click recorded too!

•••
Michael, welcome ..:)

Just look at Adegro..seems very promising.
Pls check your PM.

•••
I have a few sites parked now, used the bulk upload spreadsheet and it was easy. Michael has been very helpful setting things up and Ive seen a couple of clicks - so far so good.

•••
Yep; I tossed one up at psoriasis911-dot-com; be interesting to see how Google views it once it's re-spidered and re-indexed.

Too many sports/games references & ads on it though; should be all health/wellness related. But maybe that will come over time.

•••
your site looks all on topic to me right now, no sports, just stuff relating to your sections.

i find i get a lot of uk ads, not sure if thats good, for my developed sites my users are generally us.

•••
editt

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back