IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sold hempcups $1500

Last 2 sales were both via potdomains.

Last edited:
•••
•••
The following .com domains are in escrow...

Cbdpills
Cbdplants
Cbdfarms
Cbdlab
Cbdclinic
Cbdclinics

Sold as a group for $7,500

•••
•••
Big congrats Keith, youdaman.
I think you would tell us the name if you could, right? Can you tell us the subniche?
I’m also always curious your roi on these awesome sales?
If you can share more for us, that would be awesome but understand if you can’t or won’t.
Only because it’s you asking..

Bought via namejet in 2016 for $375. CBDplanet

•••
Finally had a sale, my first in many long months.
BuyCBD--co-uk $1750

Inbound through Efty from another investor about a week ago. Name is out and paypal funds are in.
purchased 6 years ago, I think during the GD promo days, so it cost between .99 and $3.49 I think. (man I bought hundreds of names using those coupon codes back then, anybody else remember those codes?)
Sold low as always, probably should have held for an enduser but, not having made a single sale this entire year, I decided to let it go.
Still have these
TryCBD.co.uk (fasthosts $1.25 promo)
BuyCBD.uk
CBDpill.co.uk
CBDpills.co.uk

•••
QuikRX.Com Sold (Mine) $4,500
in Escrow

•••
Just gone into escrow

Pending Spliff domain $18,000 UK firm.

I'll reveal once complete.

Cheers

•••
Last 2 months update -
Sold - CannaRunner[.]com for $1400
Turn down a $5K offer for GoWeed[.]com
Sold - WeedDiet[.]com for $6K
Bought - FindCanna[.]com & TheCanna[.]com & Canna.Shop
Registered - Canna.Charity & Weed.Charity

Last edited:
•••
I just confirmed the $500,000 sale of a CBD domain. Great stuff!!!

•••
Sold HerbJoint.com 500$ Through Godaddy

•••
Sold a *cannabis.com (geo, US state) via Afternic.

•••
Put hempwear into escrow on a payment plan - $7k

•••
I can't get into the details atm, but I sold a industry related hand reg .com for 5k.

•••
Sold CBDdistillery for $3k. Regged it for $8 about 6 months ago. That's a scratch off winner!

•••
Sold CannaRunner [.] com for $1,400 :xf.smile:

•••
I’m shocked at the email I just got from GoDaddy -

We registered the domain you wanted.
Congratulations. You're now the proud owner of the following domain(s):

CANNABUD.COM

Our Backorder system applied the default terms to the registration. This is a great time to review or make changes to the contact information, registration length, name server settings and more...

•••
CBDlabs ended at $10,100 - GD expired today.

•••
•••
Leafinvestor.com Gd $2500
1000 more leaf domains to sell

Last edited:
•••
eurojuana-logo.png

•••
•••
•••
Sold an "Edible" name in the Kingdom...they hit the "buy it now" button for over $7.5k
I hand-reg the name with a $3 GD coupon a couple years ago :xf.cool:.

•••
Hello everyone,

I would like to announce our relaunch of our potdomains / com marketplace. I have created a very simple platform which allows anyone to submit their domain names for free and be part of the system.

I have added and changed dns servers all my cannabis domain names to the platform so ALL the traffic will be directing to the marketplace. This is a great opportunity and avenue to get your domain names listed and found on the internet.

Once your domains are added you can simply change your dns servers to ns1/ns2.potdomains.com; You will instantly have a landing page for your cannabis domains that works.. you can see landing page here ex. http://420auctions.com - Your landing page will also display other domains at random you have added for sale so if user comes across your domain; they can see all your others as well.

You also get your own user profile page so users can simply browse all your domains added to the marketplace, you can click my signature link to see my profile example.

I invite all of you to submit your domains, the more traffic to the website the more sales the platform will have. I also plan to add a lot more updates and features so be sure to not miss out in potentionally giving more exposure to your online listings.

Best,

Jason

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back