Dynadot

showcase Showcase Your: Bitcoin Domains

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
I'm not quite sure if I'm following the rules correctly, but I wanted to start interacting in the community to learn more about domaining.

I just picked up recently a good amount of dot COM domains that are all in the bitcoin niche. I felt like it was a pretty huge niche and would have a showcase thread, but I searched and didn't see one.

If I understand correctly, you can only post your domains if it's in the specific niche showcase, so I took the initiative to begin one. If this is against the rules I apologize!

But post your bitcoin domains here! Mine will be following in the next post :tu:

---------- Post added at 06:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 AM ----------

afreebitcoin dot com
bitcoincrate dot com
bitslottery dot com
bitcoininnovations dot com
bitcoinnovations dot com
bitcoinchronicles dot com
bitcoinbranding dot com
bitcoincouture dot com
bitcoinpublishing dot com
bitcoinrecruit dot com
coinrecruit dot com
bitcoinvector dot com
bitgfx dot com
bitinkd dot com
bitionary dot com
bitivity dot com
bitspo dot com
bitstreamed dot com
btcapplication dot com
btcapplications dot com
buybitstamp dot com
coincontractor dot com
coiniverse dot com
debitcardbitcoin dot com
gamblebitcoinonline dot com
hackingbitcoin dot com
mozbit dot com
wtbbtc dot com
wtsbtc dot com
fivecoinn dot com
bits4books dot com

So do you guys think I did pretty well for my first time? Got them all for .$99 or $1.99.

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ahh yes, bitcoin. I remember that from back in the day. 2013 when this thread started.

I dropped the few that I had.
so did you have good sales or you let them expire?

•••
•••
•••
•••
We just picked up Crypto Automatic /com from Closeouts.

•••
•••
800btc.com and freebit.co.in
Forgot to mention I also have the old domain name btc-o-matic.com that the fbi dropped after they took it for “copyright infringement” from a bitcoin atm company.

•••
I have only one at present,
FollowBitcoins.com

•••
•••
•••
I have only one at present,
FollowBitcoins.com

•••
•••
•••
interesting how many already registered domains back in 2013.

if they would have invested in btc back then.....

•••
•••
XBT // ETFs // com
By the way, what is XBT?? I have been in the blockchain field since 2018 and have never heard this term?!! but you are not the first person mentioning it recently.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Hi! What do you guys think of CoinPayment.io ? The appraisals section is kinda dead RN so I'm thinking somebody here might give me an idea of its reseller value. Thanks!

•••
I only have one bitcoinsay,com:xf.grin:

•••
I have

ScalpingBitcoin.com
iProTrading.com

•••
•••
0xBTX.xyz
0xBank.xyz
0xWallets.xyz

•••
Binancery.com - like Binance.com, but better.

•••
•••
By the way, what is XBT?? I have been in the blockchain field since 2018 and have never heard this term?!! but you are not the first person mentioning it recently.

XBT comes from the International Standards Organization (ISO) list of internationally recognised currencies.

Gold is XAU, Bitcoin is XBT.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back