NameSilo
Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
4ltrorg said:
I do not know who DDR_KING is. But if it's our own eBatcave Great! I have always found him to be a very professional personal and he pays fair prices without haggling you down and saying your name is worthless! A+++ Buyer.

I don't if it is either, but I've found eBatcave to be a great guy to deal with too. I totally agree he is an A+++ buyer!

•••
Bought these on the 28th. Been waiting for all the names to trickle in (still waiting for one)...

NYVM.com: $135
KNXZ.com: $30

ALL FOR: $455
IAZV.com
OSJQ.com
POQX.com
RTTQ.com
TPRZ.com
VUJM.com
VUZM.com
PCVX.com
DFVX.com
IQZV.com
RRGQ.com

ALL FOR: $360
LUYF.com
QEHZ.com
UOYY.com
VUWD.com
VUWP.com
LGXB.com

Also, UOYY.com was supposed to be OUYY.com, which I think is a distinctly better name. Be interested in others opinions on that.

Last edited:
•••
I don't mean to take up a sales thread, but since I'm being mentioned several times, I thought I would chime in.

Yes, I'm DDR_King (the "DDR" stands for Dance Dance Revolution, which is a hobby of mine - I'm the oldest player in the nation!) and ebatcave and John Bonk - all the same. I'm definitely a NOOB, but I also believe in holding onto certain ones for years. I decided to drop a few hundred grand over the past 8 weeks into the forum (and in side deals) because I saw the quick rise in prices. Unfortunately I wasn't as lucky as many of you getting these for reg fees and got into the game three weeks too late (what a difference a few weeks makes :)). At any rate, many of you didn't make out too bad from my purchases. I like getting a fair price but I'm not interested in pissing everyone off with lowball offers either. I can see for the next six months whoever you enter the LLL or LLLL.COM market, you should do okay. You guys must rely on new players to help push the reseller market. Ultimately, like everything else, things will stabilize because prices will be too high for other domainers to buy from each other on a regular basis (IMHO), so we'll all have to rely on end users for many of these domains.

At any rate, I've pretty much gotten my fill (other than buying a few here and there), so you can all go back to fighting each other over the auctions. You guys are great and I met some really progressive people. I've got to get many of these developed now to increase my parking fees. Anyone interested in helping me get there would be most appreciated (I'm a client-server developer, not much of a web developer, but my brother and son do it for a living).

Back to the sales channel.....

•••
sold yesterday ->

FYPW @ 85
NP fixed price

Bought from a Swede a few weeks ago, sold to another Swede yesterday - go figure! (thanks Peter - enjoy!)

•••
cuqj.com
cuqk.com
cuqv.com
cuqx.com 31 Mar 2009

Bought for $61.25 each (at DP), and this is the first time I paid over $60 for a LLLL.com.
I'm aware of the Q's, but also know 'Q' is a popular letter in China. :)

`` c u later

Last edited:
•••
I have to say, John is one of the best buyers/investors i have ever met. He doesn't waste his time and also doesn't waste yours. I really wish you great luck in your LLLL.com's investment. I'm sure you will be one of the best LLLL.com's holders over the time.

ebatcave said:
I don't mean to take up a sales thread, but since I'm being mentioned several times, I thought I would chime in.

•••
Shenron said:
Come on Fabricio, drop the caipirinhas will ya?

iyar a VVVV?

Where do you put the R? :D
Bruno, how do you know i am drinking caipirinhas these days?
do you know it is carnival here since friday and it will last until wednesday? :lol: :lol:
i just didnt see (caipirinhas??? :lol: ) the "R"... i think i must come back...
to the caipirinhas!!! :sold: to me :lol:

then i dont know why it went for that price as i dindt check google or acronymfinder (the caipirinhas dont let me!!!)

i was reading this thread and all the posts that mentioned you ebatcave and i am sure even overbidding everybody as it was told you are doing the right thing as LLLL are increasing their value every and every single day... if i were you i would be buying everything (i am talking about premium, CVCV and pronounceable LLLL)

just let one per month for me!!! :lol:

keep buying and you will see what it will provide you in the future :tu:

•••
eBatcave your not a noob, your part of the International 4 Letter Investors Group. Working hard to support the cause and promoting 4 letter domains accross the world.

Edit: Sending you a rep and lots of thanks!!!

Last edited:
•••
4ltrorg said:
eBatcave your not a noob, your part of the International 4 Letter Investors Group. Working hard to support the cause and promoting 4 letter domains accross the world.
I think you mean the International Four Letter Owners Group (better known as I-FLOG). ;)

•••
ebatcave said:
I can see for the next six months whoever you enter the LLL or LLLL.COM market, you should do okay. You guys must rely on new players to help push the reseller market. Ultimately, like everything else, things will stabilize because prices will be too high for other domainers to buy from each other on a regular basis (IMHO), so we'll all have to rely on end users for many of these domains.
Agreed to that, I think the stabilization will happen relatively soon and after that prices will be growing at more regular constant rates like LLL's

•••
ebatcave said:

Yes, I'm DDR_King (the "DDR" stands for Dance Dance Revolution, which is a hobby of mine - I'm the oldest player in the nation!) and ebatcave and John Bonk - all the same. I'm definitely a NOOB, but I also believe in holding onto certain ones for years. I decided to drop a few hundred grand over the past 8 weeks into the forum (and in side deals) because I saw the quick rise in prices. Unfortunately I wasn't as lucky as many of you getting these for reg fees and got into the game three weeks too late (what a difference a few weeks makes :)). At any rate, many of you didn't make out too bad from my purchases. I like getting a fair price but I'm not interested in pissing everyone off with lowball offers either. I can see for the next six months whoever you enter the LLL or LLLL.COM market, you should do okay. You guys must rely on new players to help push the reseller market. Ultimately, like everything else, things will stabilize because prices will be too high for other domainers to buy from each other on a regular basis (IMHO), so we'll all have to rely on end users for many of these domains.

At any rate, I've pretty much gotten my fill (other than buying a few here and there), so you can all go back to fighting each other over the auctions. You guys are great and I met some really progressive people. I've got to get many of these developed now to increase my parking fees. Anyone interested in helping me get there would be most appreciated (I'm a client-server developer, not much of a web developer, but my brother and son do it for a living).

+reps for a classy rebuttal, hope you make millions off your LLLL.

•••
ebatcave said:

:great:

•••
Over $100 for all LLLL.com's!

Michael_Goldman said:
Agreed to that, I think the stabilization will happen relatively soon and after that prices will be growing at more regular constant rates like LLL's
Stabilization soon?
Many webmasters who don't spend 24/7 on forums (or were away during the holidays) are just noticing the LLLL.com boom.

I think momentum and greed will drive prices over $100 on all LLLL.com's later this year (and maybe very soon) :)

•••
ebatcave said:

Sorry for the 'noob' jibe, ebatcave. I am still a noob myself, even after a couple of years trying my hand at domains, only a fool would say they have got to a stage where they know everything, we are all students in this life, right to the end. Also if I was so smart I would be rich myself now right? Anyhow, I respect artists as I am one, you like dancing, thats very cool with me, you especially like dancing on the Konami video game steppers right? :)

•••
raredn.com said:
I am still a noob myself, even after a couple of years trying my hand at domains, only a fool would say they have got to a stage where they know everything, we are all students in this life, right to the end. Also if I was so smart I would be rich myself now right? :)

AMEN :)

•••
props to ebatcave, probably made 50% ROI already from all those "overbid" buys last month! Crazy like a fox ... go figure!

ob price: bought today ->

CQQI @ 80

fixed price on NP (and DNF too just in case!) - by way of EG.domains

now RQQI and PVVL have another playmate ... :)

•••
Afternic Recent Sales:

LFLO .com - 388
KEXU .com - 1,100
ZULT .com - 1,000
JULK .com - 1,099
ROLK .com - 1,500
LAFO .com - 2,000

And the winner is ... Ebatcave :tu:

•••
I think ebatcave represents the smart money. I already regret giving him a bulk deal for 6 domains, five of them triple premiums at $33 ea.

Guess who's the noob?

LOL

•••
LAFO .com - 2,000 - that's a clear bargain :D

•••
mwzd said:
I think ebatcave represents the smart money. I already regret giving him a bulk deal for 6 domains, five of them triple premiums at $33 ea.

Guess who's the noob?

LOL
ebatcave represents a 'presence', thats makes us look inwardly at the noobs that we are

•••
Just bought VUFG.com for $90 off Filter. Trying to avoid buying domains at the moment but couldn't resist this one!

•••
I've just sold EXHY.com at namecheap
$250

•••
VURG said:
Just bought VUFG.com for $90 off Filter. Trying to avoid buying domains at the moment but couldn't resist this one!
I knew I couldn't go wrong with a VURG typo ... :lol:

glad this one's in good hands now!

:sold:

•••
rok1978 said:
I've just sold EXHY.com at namecheap
$250

Wow. It's just amazing to watch these things fly.

•••
sibaong said:
Afternic Recent Sales:

LFLO .com - 388
KEXU .com - 1,100
ZULT .com - 1,000
JULK .com - 1,099
ROLK .com - 1,500
LAFO .com - 2,000

damn it! How in the world I missed LAFO??? It was not in my dropping names lists :'(

sibaong said:
Afternic Recent Sales:

LFLO .com - 388
KEXU .com - 1,100
ZULT .com - 1,000
JULK .com - 1,099
ROLK .com - 1,500
LAFO .com - 2,000

are you saying he won all of those beauties? D-:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back