IT.COM
Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I Am sooo happy that I was able to get Kert.com last week. I noticed it on Namejet.com for a backorder and I said I cant possibly get this name, but I placed my pre bid and forgot about it until I noticed an Escrow.com email indicating that my offer for Kert.com was accepted and waiting for confirmation! :!: I was just stunned for a second and remembered that YES! I did make an offer some time ago and the owner renewed the domain so it did not expire! Needless to say I took it very quickly! :bingo:

•••
gemstar said:
I Am sooo happy that I was able to get Kert.com last week. I noticed it on Namejet.com for a backorder and I said I cant possibly get this name, but I placed my pre bid and forgot about it until I noticed an Escrow.com email indicating that my offer for Kert.com was accepted and waiting for confirmation! :!: I was just stunned for a second and remembered that YES! I did make an offer some time ago and the owner renewed the domain so it did not expire! Needless to say I took it very quickly! :bingo:

wow!
how much if you dont mind asking, thats a very valuable name you have there
:kickass:

•••
arnie said:
wow!
how much if you dont mind asking, thats a very valuable name you have there
:kickass:

Thanks arnie. Would you mind if I said less than 1k? :!: :D

I was very lucky!

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Thanks Lorenzo :)

At the time I bought it, I thought it was just a good brandable for someone specializing in LLP's, but it appears PLLP stands for "Professional Limited Liability Partnership" and is an actual legal term for professionals with LLP's. Bonus :)

italiandragon said:
Nice one!

•••
Sedo Homepage report..

Vusu.com $9100
Wouu.com $500

•••
gemstar said:

It means Garden (Kert) in Hungarian!

•••
I'd be happy with 11M+ google results too. Good job :)

gemstar said:

Looks like Vusu was bought by Fusu, the domain name stock exchange. They must be doing pretty well for themselves if they can afford that kind of money to protect from typos...

EG.domains said:
Sedo Homepage report..

Vusu.com $9100
Wouu.com $500

•••
Domain Name without extension: PSWD
Sale Data: 04/03/2008
Sale Price: $5500.00
Sale Thru: Afternic

IYDQ.com 45.07$
VFKZ.com 45.00$
MKFR.com 60.00$

Afternic Bazaar

•••
gemstar said:
Thanks arnie. Would you mind if I said less than 1k? :!: :D

I was very lucky!

i would ssay reseller mid xxxx minimum, enduser much more for something like this. surely people spell their name likew this? kurt being most popular i guess

fabulous buy, one of best bargains i have seen in ages

•••
nullmind said:
Domain Name without extension: PSWD
Sale Data: 04/03/2008
Sale Price: $5500.00
Sale Thru: Afternic

Afternic Bazaar
It was sold for $848,00 at TDNAM in January. Buyer had nice ROI!

•••
Ergo said:

indeed!

lypi.com | Bidding History
Winning Bid: 500 USD
Sedo

•••
Reece said:
I'd be happy with 11M+ google results too. Good job :)

arnie said:
i would ssay reseller mid xxxx minimum, enduser much more for something like this. surely people spell their name likew this? kurt being most popular i guess

fabulous buy, one of best bargains i have seen in ages

•••
Ergo said:
:bingo:

•••
wouu.com | Bidding History
Sedo

•••
kolumbas said:
wouu.com | Bidding History
Sedo

Nice for my ROUU.com :)

•••
OXYF.com just ended at Sedo for $499

This is a really good sale for VCYC

Now I have an idea how much my OXEF .com would be.

•••
xman said:
OXYF.com just ended at Sedo for $499

This is a really good sale for VCYC

Now I have an idea how much my OXEF .com would be.

oxef is way superior imho

•••
oxef much nicer IMHO too. wanna 100$ for it? ;)

•••
Guys, don't take this as a starting point for your domains, these two were definitely overpaid.

•••
Thanks arnie

OXEF is a true VCVC

thetruman said:
oxef much nicer IMHO too. wanna 100$ for it? ;)
Thanks for the generous offer but I have to pass.

tetrapak said:
Guys, don't take this as a starting point for your domains, these two were definitely overpaid.

If you won't use the past sales as an indicator what else would you use?

Last edited:
•••
What i meant is that these were selling exceptionally good, if we take the average selling price of these it would be much less.

•••
Today I tried to analyze why we saw price collapse in the end of March. Because largest player on LLLL.com market are deleting domains auctions (there are no much domainers that can sell 50-100 domains daily...) I decided to analyze number of drops.

I analyzed period from 01-Nov-2007 to 08-Apr-2008 for number of drops. This is more than 5 months of LLLL.com after-buyout reseller market.

You can download this graph to see what we have. It clearly represents current trend of number of LLLL.com drops.

Average number of drops daily:

November 96
December 70
January 79
February 50
March 50
April 36 (8 days)

Average number of drops without 3 largest and smallest values:

November 79.7
December 67.1
January 64.96
February 49.6
March 44.9
April 36.1 (8 days)

If current trend will continue we will see minimum number (5-6 drops daily in average) already in August!

In 2009-2010 we will have several deleting domains per week!

Now let's look at the prices what caused major price increase in the end of February - beginning of March. From graph you can see that number of drops in this period was stabilized and was just 30-50 daily without any jumps. That caused (together with SnapNames pricing politics at that time!) that all LLLL.coms were backordered. Expectations of even greater price increases moved domainers to outbid each other and prices went up!

However in March number of drops didn't decrease and there were days when more than 100 deleting domains were auctioned through SnapNames! When prices were in 20-40$ region market could consume even 500 drops (there were days in November (489 drops) and January (455), but 100 drops per day in a row with 60$ minimum backorder fee and with sudden flow-out of investors from LLLL.com market to other niches (.asia landrush was most active at this time) and with fears of global economy recession was a strong coincidence. Investors started waiting and waiting to see what happens. More drops + Less investors + premature LLLL.com price increase (some niches) = all this caused even greater prices decrease.

But look at major trend of LLLL.com drops! If it continues I think we can still expect 100$ minimum price for the worst LLLL.com in the end of year!

With each-month decreasing number of drops prices for all categories of LLLL.coms (especially quad-premium, triple-premium) will start to grow again and in a long run LLLL.coms are most profitable niche IMHO!

ps. I analyzed only Pool.com data without data from TDNAM and NameJet but though number of deleting domains at TDNAM is quite considerable I think that even data from Pool.com may represent current trends.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back